crazy about you pt.2 | leeknow

includes: female reader, pet names, hickeys, sex toy (vibrator)

~ 1181 words ~

A/n: YO THIS ONE HAPPENED TO COME INTO MY HEAD FAST, hope you enjoy!, WELCOME BACK TO PT.2!

Theme: psycho/stalker

Update!: updating a spelling mistake I made, thank you for telling me how it is spelt (I feel like a dumbass)

~

~

~

~

I opened my phone and read the message that Minho sent.

MinHOE: i had to go love, sorry I left, I'm sure you don't really care but I wanted to leave you this message, I left when you started talking to the worker, I did tell you I have changed and I mean It, I left so I didn't do anything, if you want or need me, text me, bye love, get back safely x.

I smile a little as I finish reading his message, he really wants to show me that he has changed, the bus come and I got on, I find a spot and sat down, I went on my phone going through stuff, when I felt something or someone sit next to me, I look away from my phone mad look to my side to see Minho "I thought you left" I say looking at him "I did but I went away so I didn't start anything" he reply I nod before looking outside the window, I felt Minho put his hand on my thigh, his hand resting there, I didn't think much of it until I felt his hand move up my leg.

Getting way too close to my vagina, I felt him move my pantie to the side "what you doing!" I yell whispered, he didn't say anything until I felt something go in, I knew way to well, he moved my pantie back the way they were and give me a little evil smile before showing the remote of the toy he just put in, has he had that the hole time or did he just get it.

I wanted to ask him but couldn't, the bus come to a stop and both Minho and I got off, I didn't have much things and I wasn't that far away from my apartment and I wanted to visit Changbin and felix I haven't seen those two in so long well since I moved to my apartment, I walk to theirs with Minho still behind me before I could knock.

BUZZ!

I look at Minho before turning my head to their door and knock, it didn't take long for someone to answer the door and it was Felix who answered I smile "lix!" I say before hugging him "y/n!, how are you, nice to see you again" he say/ask "I'm good and it's nice to see you again as well, where Binnie?" I say/ask he look over his shoulder and there he was sitting on the couch watching tv "he's watching tv, oh who this next to you?" He ask/say, before I could say anything, the vibrator went off again.

BUZZ!

He didn't turn it off..

BUZZ!

BUZZ!

BUZZ!

"Hi I'm Minho, I'm y/n's..... friend" he say smiling "nice to met you Minho, why don't you guys come in for bit, I haven't seen y/n in a while" he say/ask we both nod but I didn't move not when I have a fucking vibrator going off "y/n, you okay?" Felix look at me worried "I'm okay why?" I say/ask trying to act like nothing is happening "your face is all red, you sure, you are alright?" Still worry all of his face, I nod then hit Minho to turn it off "turn it off please, I don't want them to know, yes they both have lovers but I can't help myself when I'm turn on so stop it now or else I'll fuck anything or anyone I see" I whisper.

He turned it off and walk in after me, I join Felix and Changbin in their lounge room with Minho behind me, Changbin finally noticed me "y/n!!" He yell before pulling me into a hug "hi Binnie" I say as I hug him back, I saw the look on Minho face when both Felix and Changbin hug me, I let go before he could turn on the vibrator, Changbin look next to Felix "who's that?" He ask as he looks at Minho "that's Minho, he's a friend of y/n's" Felix say to him "nice to meet you" Changbin say, Minho nod.

I sat there a bit uncomfortable, I know Felix and Changbin are my friends but right now I am feeling uncomfortable I just wanted to go home and get this thing out of me, Minho and I sat away from each other so he was next to changbin and I was next to Felix who was next to changbin in the middle, i felt my phone vibration so I pick it up and saw it was a message from Minho, I sigh getting the attention of the boy next to me "you good y/n?" He ask I smile and nod, he went back to watching tv, That what they do and that what we use to do, it was our favourite thing to do on a hard day or just want to do nothing.

MinHOE: can we go?

MinHOE: please love!

MinHOE: don't make me turn it back on until you give me attention

Right before I could reply to him, it did it

BUZZ!

before I could realize I moaned, I covered my mouth acting like I yawned "I'll come back later, I'm a bit tired, Minho we are leaving then you are leaving as soon I get home" I say as I get up before I leave I give Felix and Changbin a hug "come by anytime y/n, you are always welcome as you know" Changbin say I smile and nod "bye guys" I say, walking away from their house with Minho next to me "I hate you, you know that" I say to him as we walk, Minho chuckled softly "you don't hate me
y/n" he says

Once we make it back to my apartment, Minho lips were on my neck again, knowing him he would be
marking what his, "Minho stop" I say pulling him away from me "you need to leave" I say not looking at him, he didn't say anything he got up and left, not really long until he sent me a message but I didn't look at it, I put all my stuff away and lay down on the couch, Minho left the remote for the vibrator that is still in me, I grabbed it and turned it on

Not knowing that I was being watched by Minho at my window.

A/n: I hope you enjoy this!
What! two updates in one day :)

I don't know if this will need a pt.3 but I'll always do it if you guys want it! So let me know<3

Have a good day or night my lovely's! <3