don't touch her | leeknow

includes: female reader, non smut,  swearing, guns, blood, bullying (just a little)

~ 3296 words ~

Theme: Mafia

A/N: just by looking at a fan art i got the idea.. hope you like it and I hope it comes out good (very very Very long ass chapter, Different!)

 hope you like it and I hope it comes out good (very very Very long ass chapter, Different!)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Update!: Had to fix up Felix name because I had no idea that my phone changed it

~

~

~

∆<~welcome to my life.. hi I'm y/n and I come from a well known Mafia family I'm 19 and all my life i have been put in the middle of things.. I never do a good job.. I mass everything up.. disappointing my family that was until him everything will be different...~>∆

Y/n pov

Walking through the hallway isn't the best. being the well known mafia girl that can't really do anything just a mass up.. I walk the hallway with my head down not looking up at the people who are looking at me.. I had my headphones on so I don't hear what comes out of their mouths.. I just wish no one knew where I come from
why can't I be like a normal person..

I make it to my Class and Sit down in my seat resting my head on my arms waiting for the teacher to walk in.. when the teacher walk in. She had someone behind her.. "everyone this is minho I'm sure you all have heard of him before" she says. I look around the room and everyone was quiet.
No one whispered to their friends.

No one did anything it was like they were scared of him.. he walk past a few people. for the first time I was happy just because they got scared.. he walk over to me and sit down on the chair next to me..

he turned his head around so he was looking at me. I turned my head as I still rest my head on my arms.. "you look familiar" a confusion look appears on his face "your name?" He asks "y/n y/n/l" I say. I watched as his face went from cold to calm "So You're the girl" he says as he put his head down with me.. our eyes locked.. "what do you mean by 'so you're the girl' I'm very Confused on that" I say trying to break eye contact with him..

He sigh "our parents know each other I think but I have heard about you from my dad" he says.. Making me realised that he's just like me. He come from a mafia family that's why everyone is scared of him. I took deep breath before I start speaking again "I'm just a mass up. I can't do anything right.. I can't even do what my family tells me to do" I try not to cry just thinking about how much I am disappointing my family "I'll make sure nothing happens to you okay" he said.. I just nod..

Time flies (lunch)

It was now lunch time as I make my way to the cafeteria I felt my arm getting pulled. my back hit the wall behind me "hey mafia girl" I tried to move but I couldn't "leave me alone!" I say as I look down at the floor.. next thing I knew I was getting hit.. blood coming out of my mouth, noses.. once they were done I fall down holding back my tears.

skz imagines (smut and non smut)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें