Chapter 8

ELMER ASKED ME SEVERAL TIMES IF I DON'T WANT IAN is supposed to be sued for what he did to me. I said, no more and just forget what happened. And besides, for sure, Ian had already learned his lesson. Elmer had done enough to him when he rained punches on him until his face was broken.

Then if I ever tell Mom and Dad what happened, it will be a big mess. Elmer will surely be damned for that and they'll say I'm not being looked after properly. I don't want that to happen. There is still a big chance that he will be fired because of me. I will not be able to forgive myself if he suddenly disappears from my side just because of what happened. Even now that I know we share the same feelings.

I never considered what happened as something bad. I don't blame Gianne either because she was the one who introduced me to Ian. Because of what happened, Elmer and I confessed. I found out that he loves me as much as I love him. My emotes in the past were wasted because all along, his heart was mine and mine alone.

"Are you sure? You really don't want to burden that person with a case?" Elmer asked again while we were in the room.
He helps me in doing my project. An electricity circuit so he insisted to help because he said I might be electrocuted. I was an Electrical Engineering student, just so you know.

I shook my head. " Don't. Let's just let it go,"
I said, then looked at him. "So how many times have you asked? "That. Aren't you tired?" "No. I really want to sue that idiot." He sighed. "I don't want anyone else to handle you. I don't want a man to approach you. I don't get restless when you talk to someone other than me. I feel, he will take you. If it's really possible for me to accompany you to your school, I will, eh," he said bluntly.

"Creepy right now? Can't I just be afraid of losing you? What if you fall in love with someone your age? What if you suddenly lose interest in me? What if-"

"Stop," ' I stopped him. "That won't happen. I'd rather be alone forever than loving another person beside you. You're the only one I want to be with forever. Even if our age gap is big and even if you are older than me, it doesn't matter. You're the one I want to be with until old age." He smiled at what I said. He also feels insecurities.

"Wow. My Yuki is so sweet," he said. Happiness was obviously drawn in his eyes. "We have a pinky promise." He held out his pinky finger. "We will promise each other that we will not love anyone else, only us forever. I will take care of you as much as I can. I love you, Yuki Angeline Tan"

"And I love you, too. I love you, Elmer Gil Siangco. " We smiled at each other. "Let's face it, you're the one who's tired. Maybe you'll suddenly wake up one day and you don't want me anymore because I'm younger than you. You'll suddenly find someone the same age as you. Well, what about me?"

Elmer grinned. "Look, it will happen"? If I wake up one day, it will be that I still love you very much. I will not leave you just because you are younger than me. Even if you are childish at times, mean to your assistants, do a lot of stupid things, answer back and make excuses, I will not leave you. Even if the snow warms up in the USA, I will still love you."

"You love snow," I laughed.

"It's because snow reminds me of you. Cold yet beautiful. Do you remember when we first met two years ago? I'm almost cold with your looks, eh." He laughed. "It's a good thing my muscles are too strong so I broke the snow that was covering your heart."

"You're corny, Elmer."
"Just making love, my Yuki." He didn't lose his smile while looking at me.

We were silent while continuing to do my project. Sometimes, I would catch Elmer staring at me, then suddenly bowing and smiling to himself. I found it cute. I can see the childish side of Elmer when that happens. There are times when I wonder who is really older between the two of us. When Elmer and I are alone together, he becomes childish and corny. He often snorts when I ignore him,