Chapter 11

"THAT'S MINE, ELMER YOU'VE BEEN making fun of my appearance there, eh. That's right. I really look like a demon in my old pictures. That's mine! One!" "Ha-ha-ha! You don't look like a demon here. You're so cute, aren't you. All your pictures are frowned upon. It's like you're angry with the whole world." "Ugh! Give it back! You're annoying!" "NOOO! Ha-ha-ha!" No matter what I tried to do in my old photo albums, Elmer really didn't want to give it to me. It's annoying. He laughed so hard at my appearance in the picture that I could at least smile in front of the camera. How can I smile if I hate the world and hate the people around me? Really annoying. Why did Elmer still see the albums, hays?

Now he's been laughing for a few minutes. no matter what I do to him inside my room, he really doesn't want to give it

I sat on the edge of the bed and gave up chasing him. I just let him look at and laugh at my pictures. He glanced at me, then grinned as he leaned against the wall. I can clearly see Elmer every smile while staring at different pictures of me when I was young. His eyes were sparkling and in awe while looking at my pictures.

I secretly smiled. I love him even more when I see him smile. Every time he smiled, it was like we were just the same age. I could stare at Elmer's smiling face all day. Before, I was annoyed with him every time he smiled but now I don't. My day is not complete when I don't see the cheerful smile on his face.

"You're really annoying!" I jokingly said to Elmer while frowning. He looked at me and immediately the smile disappeared from his lips. He closed his photo album, then came and sat next to me. I ignored him.

"I'm sorry," Elmer cooed at me. " That's it, oh. I won't look again. "Was that angry."
" It's up to you," I pretended. "Look at it and make fun of it. You didn't even laugh, . All right, just make fun of my face when I was young."

"Who said I was laughing at your face?" he asked in surprise. I'll light it up. I dreamed. "Why, isn't it? You've been laughing so hard for a while now." I felt Elmer  hold my hand.

His hand is a bit rough, maybe with a hammer but not That's important. When Paolo holds my hand, my whole body calms down.
But now, I shouldn't pay attention to him because of what he did. I was bored with him. He will take care of that. "My Yuki," he called me. He held me by the cheek and held me in front of him. "I'm sorry. I didn't they made fun of your appearance when you were young, eh." His voice was soft as he stared into my eyes.

"No, ah." he grinned. "I'm not laughing but I'm happy. I'm happy with how you looked when you were young. I thought that's how our daughter would look in the future. It's a good feeling to have a child like that. The one who frowns at others but smiles when he sees me? It's like his busy mom. Frowning to others but smiling when it comes to me. It's really nice to think about," he said while smiling and staring into my eyes. "Really?" I asked in disbelief. I was annoyed by what Elmer said. I feel my cheeks blush. "I thought you were making fun of my appearance because I'm ugly, eh."

"Ugly?" Elmer answered in shock. "No, ah. You're so cute in your pictures, huh. "And now your dress is beautiful already. You're the only woman I can trust to be the mother of my two children." He kissed me on the forehead. "That's why you're not angry, okay? Hey. I hope two years have passed so we can get married and start a family of our own," he said, then dropped his body in my bed.

I turned to Elmer and saw that he had closed his eyes so I looked at his sleeping face. I don't know why I feel like a bitch. Is it because of what Elmer said? That's right. I cried because of what he said. I don't expect a man to want to be with me forever despite being a bad person.