{Bored}❤️‍🔥

For future references, my friends, ❤️‍🔥 means there is some form of smut in the chapter. ;)

   Russia was staring at the ceiling, waiting for the nurse that had finally shown up to come back with his x-ray results. Russia had been transferred to a new room that now had a couch, so America was obviously passed out on it since it was now around 3AM. Russia had called his dad about the problem and was then immediately informed that St. Victoria lost. Who would have guessed. Russia had given his phone to America so he wouldn't have to look at any of the texts his teammates were sending him. Thankfully, America was asleep, so that entire worry was just cast away.

   "Mr. Russia?"

   Russia lowered his head to look at a nurse who had just walked in. She approached him holding papers but did not seem like he intended on handing them to him.

   "Your x-rays show that your ankle has not been sprained, but rather it's broken. It's severe enough to require surgery, so you should expect that in a few hours and then we'll get a cast on soon after that. You should expect to be discharged in a few days."

   Russia nodded, taking that 'few days' as a week with how slow the hospital was. Apparently, they were short staffed. The nurse left and Russia leaned his head back once again.

   "Good news?" America murmured from his sleepy state, slowly sitting up.

   "Нет, ankle is broken," Russia responded, sighing. He looked over to America who had his head hung and a guilty face barely able to be seen. "It'll be fine, though. Just gives me a reason to not go to school for a bit. Stay at home, you know?"

   "How do your parents think about your sister being a lesbian?" America asked, probably wanting to mask the guilt.

   "Dad is fine with it. He even put our little sister in a public school so she doesn't have to be scared about herself in the future. I myself am gay and he was pretty cool with it."

   "Wait, really?"

   "Why do you think I don't have a girlfriend," Russia replied with a laugh, looking back up at the ceiling. "And why I didn't tell you to 'fuck off' when you kept calling me hot."

   "I dunno, I'm not really that smart. I don't even know how I have a 4.0 GPA and valedictorian. I'm going though, school ends in what, two-three months? Cool that I can call you hot whenever though, which you definitely are."

   Russia laughed. America ended up laughing as well, but Russia laughed for a very very specific reason. America was probably the first guy other than Mongolia and his dad that was cool with his sexuality that he knew. Maybe because America was swinging that way too, but it was relief. America stood up and sat in the chair next to Russia's bed, leaning back.

   "Thanks for forgiving me. I know I keep apologizing but I did not mean to do this. Literally, plan was to like, suck your dick so you miss the game or some shit."

   "It was a plan, huh? Make me miss the game anyways?"

   "Well... people really wanted that party, man!" America reasoned, awkwardly fumbling with his hands.

   "So when's the blowjob, huh?" Russia asked quite cockily, probably actually hoping America would suck his dick.

   "Oh, uh, aha, yeah-"

   Russia quickly said he was joking when America immediately started stuttering, but America didn't take it. He stood up and took a few steps till he was next to Russia's hips and looked over at him suggestively.

   "Now," was all he said before he slipped Russia's sweatpants off, taking his boxers with him.

   Russia couldn't even been bothered to stop him, it was probably the only action he'd get till he left St. Victoria. America gently grabbed Russia's dick and spit on it, moving his hand up and down to lubricate it. Russia got hard pretty quick, so America leaned down and licked the tip before shoving Russia's entire dick down his throat (it most definitely did not fit). He bobbed his head up and down in a fast yet steady motion, leaving Russia to throw his head back and keep a hand on America's head, pushing him further down.

   "God, you're good," Russia mumbled, enjoying every bit of it.

   America was enjoying it as well, though he wasn't used to doing this at all. Especially not with this size. He kept his rhythm the same still, giving Russia immense pleasure yet he still somehow held back from taking control. Maybe he was too scared to hurt America, Russia didn't know. Maybe it was the fact America was already so good doing it without interference that any additional help would fuck it all up. Maybe. Maybe.

Russia felt a knotting sensation take hold near his stomach, maybe a bit lower, which could only mean one thing. Russia quickly notified America, but that didn't stop him at all. Instead, America picked up the pace, pushing Russia further and further to the edge. Then he reached it. Russia softly groaned as he released into America's mouth, him not pulling off at all, intending to swallow it.

When he did, he pulled himself off Russia and smiled, moving himself up and leaning his head on Russia's stomach.

"I would literally die if you fucked me," he laughed, pushing his head further into Russia's stomach.

Russia sat up and pulled his boxers and sweatpants back up before dragging America into the bed with him, holding him at his side. America was obviously tired, kinda having woken up maybe twenty minutes ago, so he didn't even bother with questioning Russia's reasoning and just stuffed his face into Russia's neck. He chuckled a bit before he ended up falling asleep, Russia rubbing his back as he did so. Russia now felt comfortable in that damned hospital bed, leaning his head to touch America's. The only thing that could have correctly ended the night (or started the morning since it was maybe 3:30am) would have been a kiss, but Russia (and America) thought that was a bit too fast. They both were now asleep and once again, there was literally no nurse around to see if Russia was ready for his ankle surgery.