{Midnight Shenanigans} ❤️‍🔥

"You should let me suck your dick again, Rus," America jokingly whispered, sitting on his boyfriends lap.

   "Not in my house, dumbass. Belarus has her own room and she'll wander in here if she hears anything," Russia shot back, gently flicking America's forehead. "Well, actually, what time is it?"

   "Eleven... uh, where's my phone. Here, uhm, 11:53."

   "She's dead asleep then, my family are all deep sleepers."

   "So that means...?"

   Russia grabbed the neck of America's shirt and pulled him closer, bringing his other hand to America's ass, gripping it tightly. America gasped quite loudly and buried his head into Russia's neck.

   "I said suck your dick, not get fucked by your dick," he mumbled, gripping the back of Russia's shirt.

  "Fine," Russia replied, kissing America quickly. "Get down and suck."

   Russia moved America off of his lap quickly and pushed his head down, a sly grin plastered on his face. America glared up at Russia and pulled down Russia's sweatpants and boxers, fixing his own position to be more comfortable as he did. Russia was hard already, probably because America was grinding on him earlier, but that did not slow America down at all. He quickly shot his head forward and licked Russia's dick slowly, causing Russia to release a lengthy, quiet moan. America wrapped his mouth around Russia's dick, slowly bobbing up and down, resting his hands on Russia's thighs.

   "Fuck... America~" Russia moaned lowly, brushing America's hair from his face. "Oh god.."

   America quickened his pace, making it harder for Russia to keep quiet. The two kept at it for a bit until Russia came in America's mouth, America swallowing every drop of the cum. America then was pushed back down into the bed, being pinned down on the bed. He chuckled slightly before being cut off by Russia kissing him rather roughly.

   "Babe, get off," America giggled, pushing against Russia.

   "Why can't I give you a little pleasure, hm? You gave me favor, I should return it."

   "How are you planning on doing that, huh?" America shot back, thinking he would catch Russia off guard. He didn't.

   "I'll jack you off," Russia replied cockily, leaning his face forward to be a mere inch from America's. "Would you like that?"

   "Mmm, yes please, Russia," America answered after a brief pause, "I'd like that, actually."

   Russia nodded and kissed America, passionately this time, moving his hand to America's jeans and undoing the belt. That belt was useless though, America preferred wearing tight jeans, therefore making the belt a mere obstacle for Russia to overcome. Once Russia got the belt undone and out of the way, he, as quickly as he could, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans before slithering his open hand underneath America's back and gently lifting him up just enough to pull the jeans down and away.

   "Fuck, Russ, let me help a bit," America argued, pushing Russia up a bit.

   "It's my turn to help you, I'll do it, you relax," Russia replied, discarding America's jeans onto the floor, following it by his boxers.

   Russia pressed gentle kisses to America's thighs and waist, teasing America's hard dick. America moaned lightly each time Russia decided to take a bite or a more aggressive kiss on his lower body, not caring to protest the implementing of marks which will definitely last a few days. A few hickeys wouldn't hurt, nobody would be seeing them. Russia brought a hand up to America's stomach, pushing up the sweater he had on, uncovering his stomach. Russia began leaving kisses all over America's stomach and he moved his hand from America's thigh to his dick, slowly beginning to pump it up and down.

   "Ah, Russia, babe~" was the last thing America remembers saying, the ecstasy taking over his mind quite quickly, as the next thing he remembers is waking up in Russia's arms, the other boy dead asleep.

"Hgmh- Rus?"

Russia was far too gone in his slumber to be stirred by America, so America laid himself on top of the taller boy and grabbed his phone, looking at the time. He needed to know if he was going to bother going to school since it was now a Wednesday, and to his demise, it was only 6:58. His school started at 8:40 while Russia started school at 9:15.

"Babe~... Wake up please, I'm hungry," he grumbled, shaking the Russian's shoulders. "Also, I need clothes, I wasn't supposed to sleep with you."

"Get off me first," Russia finally answered, a happy squeak coming from America before relieving Russia of his weight. "Go ahead and steal whatever from my closet, Mr. I-Have-No-Set-Uniform-Nor-Dress-Code."

   "Thanks Babe," America chirped, leaning in and giving Russia a long and passionate kiss. Once he pulled back, and when Russia gave him a peck on the nose, America bounced off towards the closet, swinging the doors open. "How about, maybe, your jeans and one of your shirts, plus a jacket of yours, and maybe... oh! Can I wear these?" America pulled out a jumble of clothes which Russia promptly gave him permission to wear, causing America to giggle a bit before throwing the clothes on.

   "Grab a belt, Love, you'll actually need one."

   "One of yours?"

   "Sure."

   "Yippee! Okay, uhm, hmm... this one! I like this one!"

   "Looks great, now help me out a bit, Love," Russia mumbled, struggling to lift himself out of bed.

   America rushed over and helped Russia up, giving him his folded up uniform as well, helping the taller change. After they were done, America pulled Russia up onto his foot and handed Russia his crutches, guiding the man downstairs. Both were immediately greeted by the sight of Russia's dad reading a book on his recliner seat, not noticing the two men.

   "Morning, Rus," Ukraine called from behind, squeezing past the two men, "morning Папа, morning America."

   "Morning," America cheerfully replied, following the woman into the kitchen, hoping she would help him scout out food.

   "He stayed the night, hm?" Soviet asked, not looking up from his book. "Remember Rus, I don't care, just don't do anything that will leave a bad image on Bela and use the condoms."

   "Ah, thanks Папа," Russia mumbled in response, dropping himself onto the couch. "Is Bela still asleep?"

   "Why wouldn't she be? She's the most tired child ever, much easier to raise than you or Uki," Soviet responded with a chuckle, setting his book down to the side. America skipped over to Russia and sat practically on his lap, eating a Pop-Tart before Soviet spoke up again, saying, "America, you are always welcomed here, don't think you can't dig through my kitchen. I'll let you cook, even."

   "What? You won't let me cook!" Ukraine yelled in protest, crossing her arms from where she stood in the kitchen.

   "I doubt America will burn my house down, да? Америка осторожна, ты слишком самоуверен," Soviet gently replied back, keeping his voice low. "Your sister is still sleeping."

   "Yeah, yeah. It's 7:20, I'm going to a coffee shop before school with my friends, bye!"

   America leaned his head back into Russia's chest once Ukraine had left and they said their goodbyes, closing his own eyes before he had to dreadfully leave himself. He didn't like leaving Russia, it made him feel alone. After spending a few days and nights with Russia at his house, America dreads the thought of even living in his house and enduring the abuse. Hell, Russia has seen the bruises and was able to see through America's lies of, "that happened during track practice", but he still endured it so he can help his siblings.

   His siblings. He loved every single one of them, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Moose, Koala, and Kiwi. Those nicknames they chose so they wouldn't have to hear the names their parents chose as often as they could've been. America himself was Porcupine, but be never used the nickname unless it was his younger siblings, plus, Russia called him Love anyways.

   "Hey Rus?"

   "Hm?"

   "Thank you."

   "Anything for you, Love."

   Love.