{Safe and Sound}

"Meri, did you hear? Mr. Russian Empire spoke to the police about us and they are suspending their 'search' on us! We're safe here!"

America looked up from where his head lie on Russia's lap and looked at his sister, a wide grin on her face. At least the police here could listen.

   "Now you can go outside and get some sun," Ukraine muttered, falling onto the couch face first. "I miss Thai. I hope she's doing okay."

   "Is that your girlfriend?"

"I wish. She's just my best friend."

"Oh."

America picked up his phone and looked through the various notifications he had, quickly reading each one until a few particular messages caught his eye.

Germany: {sent a link}
                    You need to read it.
                    Now.
                    Like, your life depends on it.
                    We're here to help.

   America opened the message and noticed the link was to a news story, so he opened it, bracing himself for what he would read. However, America could not get past the headline.

   High School Cross Country Star Kidnapped 3 Sisters To Sell In Trafficking Scheme, According To Parents.

   "Nada, can you read this for me? I- I can't."

   "Sure thing. What is it?"

   Canada took the phone from her brother and read the headline, her face losing color immediately.

   "Heh, that's funny. Trafficking scheme, eh? Oh man, we have the funniest parents ever, dontcha know."

   Ukraine took the phone from Canada and began reading it, slowly looking up at America and Russia after a few quick seconds. Russia caught her eye and nodded, nonverbally telling her to read the article.

A week ago, highly esteemed cross country star America Taylor(18) claimed false abuse allegations against his parents and took his 3 sisters(17, 7, 5) away while his parents spent the night in jail. (The names of the daughters are to be withheld for privacy reasons). Britain Taylor(49), the father, says he warned his son that if his daughters weren't returned in 24 hours, that charges would be filed. However, him and his wife, France Taylor(35), filed the charges 6 hours after when they caught wind that their son had left town.

   Recently, America Taylor has participated in the World Cross Country Championship Meet in Arlingtine, even placing first and is suspected to be within an hour of the school. Police in Micefield have recently announced that they are calling off their search of the suspect, stating that he was not at any location he'd be in, but that they would help an investigation into the abuse allegations.

   America Taylor is reportedly working along side with another male named Russia Morozov(18) and his sister, Ukraine Morozova(16). They have helped him escape the city of Grace Bay and are allegedly trafficking their sister(4). (Name is withheld for privacy reasons). Father of the three has been arrested and identified as Soviet Morozov(48) and has be charged with aiding criminal activity, human trafficking, kidnapping, child abuse, child endangerment, perjury, and defamation. Soviet Morozov is also under investigation but not charged for statutory rape, harassment, hate crimes, and aggravated assault.

   America Taylor, Russia Morozov, and Ukraine Morozova are considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached by the public. Rather, call the emergency number of your city if you suspect someone to be the three named teenagers or the four unnamed trafficked girls.