[Newspapers]

"Dad's been found guilty of child abuse and neglect. Mr. Soviet has custody over Australia and Nee Zealand now, 'Mer."

Russia watched as Canada gave an update to America. She did this every week now, this time not an exception.

"We won, America, we won. Oh, Poland gave birth to her daughter yesterday. She named her 'Meri', after you. Now she's got her son and daughter with Germany. Brazil got a contract at a high prestige football club on the other side of the world, and he wears the number "14" in honor of you."

Canada had tears welling in her eyes as she clenched her pants, fighting tears. She had been doing those for a few years, now a sophomore in college. She got into the college America dreamed of going to and was studying aviation with a job at a regional airline. She's already wanted to be a pilot and fly her siblings around, not ever dropping hope she could fly each of them. Sadly, she's began coming to the realization, accepting the fact she'd never fly America.

"Russia? Every time I'm here, your here. You can't move on, hm?"

"I loved your brother." Russia sat down next to Canada, taking a shaky breath before continuing. "America was older than me by a few months, he's too young for this. He's too young for us to be talking to him at his grave, but here we are."

"We need to move on, he won't be getting less dead. Ukraine has got a date lined up for you later, why don't we go get ready for it?"

"Yeah, might as well."

The two stood up, walking away together from a desolate tombstone. The surrounding tombstones, which sat very far from America's, had moss and overgrowth, yet America's didn't. Ukraine would never let it get overgrown.

America shot up in his hospital bed, not knowing when or where he was exactly. His eyes darted across the room furiously as he tried to figure out exactly where he was, but that's when he felt his wrist constrained. He looked down and noticed it was handcuffed. He was handcuffed to a hospital bed. America quickly knew what this meant, he was under custody and so was Russia and Ukraine. His sisters weren't safe, he needed to find them again!

   America struggled against the constraint, screaming in agony as he did so. All of a sudden, about 7 different hands shoved him back into the bed, holding him down as they fully strapped him down. They were all nurses and doctors, but America had his eyes set on one figure in the corner.

   Britain.

   "You!" he screamed, letting it known that he saw that pathetic father of his. "This is your fault! You fucking lying piece of shit!"

   "Get anesthesia ready!" a doctor quickly called out.

   "If you deserved any daughters, you shouldn't have abused your own damn son! You shouldn't have touched me as a child! You shouldn't have beat me so much I ran and took my sisters with!"

   The room became still. The anesthesiologist who had just walked in was now frozen, the door wide open. The doctors and nurses stopped struggling against America, America himself no longer struggling as he instead cried. The hall outside was silent and still, staff and patients staring at the room.

   "You have lost your bloody mind," Britain spoke finally, a fake calm voice alluding with it. "I have done nothing but give you exactly what you wanted, and this is how I'm treated? Doctor, I'm sure he's mentally ill."

   "Abuse explains the history of x-rays and blunt for trauma. Some injuries could easily be sports, but the rest couldn't be. Abuse makes sense."

   "What are you blabbering on about? It's obvious he's a liar! He was trafficking my daughters!"