Tip Of Strength

--------------------------------
Akali Point of View
--------------------------------

We bid the general goodbye and headed straight to the fourth floor for our subject. Y/N was it? Hard to forget the scene the two caused.

That pure bloodlust was on par, no, it might even be stronger than Karma's pressure. Such ferocity belonged to a hungry beast if I were to explain it.

It's making my blood pump in excitement when I want to fight him. I want to see the strength of a veteran like him when that sheer power was making me doubt I had a chance. God I want to fight him!

"Nngggh, 2 weeks vacay isn't enough!" Ahri complained which shut me out of my thoughts.

"Its also a new semester but I'm glad we get to be in the same class," Ahri continued, Kai'sa nodded in agreement while Evelynn simply chuckled.

"True dat, still wished I had more time though! I was this close to getting the golden armband!" I complained when the grind to get one wasn't easy. And I just needed 3 more wins! It's so irritating to think about it cuz now I gotta start from scratch.

"Hey, maybe this semester's your chance to get it," Kai'sa encouraged me as she wrapped her left hand behind my nape and pulled me in. That made me clench my fists when I'm definitely making sure I'll get it this time.

I caught Evelynn roll her eyes with a scoff which ushered all of us to look at her.

"I could barely keep up with you all. I'm fairly surprised to get a purple armband this sem," she replied just as we entered our classroom.

We knew fighting wasn't Evelynn's forte but this still earned us a giggle when she was right. I looked at the class and was surprised to see it so empty.

Ahh most of them might just be having a hangover especially when Ekko threw a big party. I kinda regret not joining but the things we did at Shurima was nice on its own.

Though this gave us a chance to pick our seats. As Kai'sa and Ahri chatted, Evelynn led us to the corner near the window where she took the seat at the last row.

Kai'sa sat in front of her and turned the chair to face Evelynn as they talked but my mind was just recalling that boy. Y/N, he looked rather clumsy when he was walking but that power he demonstrated at the office was just...fascinating. I want to test it, I wanted to be on par with it. That strength...

"Ahri any news on Meriam?" Eve asked and I noticed how Ahri already took one of the chairs. Meriam was our manager so I had to listen.

"She did say we're free this month. Also mentioned we got no roles as popstars yet...haaah wish she joined us in Shurima," Ahri replied with a pout. We did view Meriam as our eldest sister but Ahri was the one whose closest to her.

I barely talked to her this few months, I hope she's doing well cuz it'd be a shame if she doesn't want to hang out with us like before. I could feel everyone was sad when they reached the same thought.

"Welp, with her around we couldn't have gone ballistic. Let's try to open up some time so we could all hang out again," I said as I walked backwards to reach the chair.

I let my bum fall without really cushioning it but I was prepared for the pain. I expected the wooden texture but nope. It felt...comfortable... I felt like there's a pillow in between but a male's groan made my skin shiver.

"O-oh, oh shit," Kai'sa whispered her curse and that made everyone look at me. Even I can see someone's hair at the edge of my periphery but I just felt...stunned.

I didn't want to believe I made such a mistake. I was hoping everything was just an illusion but I felt his leg squirm making my cheeks burn when I can feel it in my bum. He was there and I'm here...he's here and I'm...here.