Spar...Spar!

--------------------------------------------------
Evelynn's Point of View
--------------------------------------------------

I did hear a few of their conversation but it's annoying when it's just confusing me more. The two of them knew each other but the way they talked didn't seem friendly. I looked at Riven wondering what she'll be doing but those hazel eyes were glued to Y/N's back as he left the room.

How does she know Y/N? She even thanked him for something and it sounded like Y/N helped the Noxians in a way. No, I can't be sure about that so it's best not to get it to my head.

Riven, her sudden appearance in the acting industry was definitely a surprise. I already knew she's from Noxus but no one else seems to know that. I stood up and crept on the girl who was finally tucking her things.

"Riven dear, you seem to be in a good mood. Interested in sharing why?" I asked as I placed my arms on her shoulder. This made her chuckle and stood straight before turning to face me. I had to pull my arms away and eventually placed them on my hips as I waited for the lady.

"Hmm, it's a secret," Riven said with a big smile. I just smiled as I rolled my eyes but I won't pry. It would've been nice if I found any information tied to Y/N but it's not bad to do it myself. That would make things entertaining in a way.

"Alright then. I assume you'll be heading upstairs?" I asked and she had this surprised look making me raise an eyebrow.

"Huh, I'm surprised you're letting me go that easy Eve. Oh, oh my," she let out and it's just making me more confused than I already was. Seeing that smug face made me shake my head as I turned around and started walking.

"Whatever your thinking is wrong Riven," I said when I can tell she was giving me an impression. She just laughed and gave me a pat as she stood to my left making me look.

"Word of advice, careful. One wrong move with him and you better hope your head is connected to your neck," she said so I scoffed.

"So he's a manipulative psychopath?" I asked as we were close to the door. It just made her chuckle before sighing to calm it down.

"Hah if you're thinking of making him one of your 'prey' I suggest you stop. The advice is if you're close to him, your tongue is too sharp and it might open up some wounds," she said as we got out of the classroom. It made me roll my eyes but she does make a point.

We went our separate ways since her subject's different. Eventually, a lot of people noticed my presence as I walked the hallway. They filled in the silence as we walked down the stairs and I'll leave you out of the boring part.

I arrived outside but my goal was purely to go behind the school where a large dome made of see-through glass stood. I wasn't the first to be there but seeing how everyone had the same armband as mine, looks like that concept didn't change much. The ground was entirely covered with grass and it's a little nice to my heels when dirt wouldn't even stick to them.

I smiled as I walked closer to someone busy talking with the people in front of her. Steady and quiet pace until I put my arms on her shoulder carefully and placed my chin on her left shoulder.

"Glad to see you Gumiho," I whispered making the fox sigh and peeked at my side letting me see that light blue eyes.

"Eve can't you just approach people normally?" she asked making me chuckle as I backed away. I stood to her right and I can hear the people she's talking to begin to whisper.

Before I could speak the door swung open with a loud noise earning all of our attention. There came a Vastayan with a lion trait without hiding his fangs as he walked. His left eye was covered by what seemed to be a yellow glass but his right portrayed his anger making me sigh quietly. His body was big especially when a part of his mane was braided with some sort of bones tied at the end. He trotted in the middle of us all, bumping into some that didn't notice his presence. Some of them thought of squaring him up but realizing it's the Coach, they tucked their weapons and even stood back.