Colliding Beliefs

--------------------------------
Ahri's Point of View
--------------------------------

Bruh, the hell does that mean?! It's a fucking bird! Professor, you're drawing what seems to be a bird!! Like shouldn't he be writing pronunciations instead?!

Damn even I couldn't get a single idea of all that was written there so I simply copied it all.

We all did our work quietly and for a reason when some struggled to copy the symbols on the board. I was fast enough to be keep up with Professor Ivern so I had the leisure to daydream a little.

He already erased the board once and was writing a fresh set. I was just bored so I leaned my chin to the table and peeked at the others. Kai'sa seems to be doing well, Ekko was straight up sleeping and Ezreal was struggling a bit.

If it comes to drawing, I know Akali was good at it so I looked behind me only to see her left hand swinging a kunai with her left index finger.

She was looking at her paper though so I peeked at her noted only to see a crossword that she was busy solving. It's a little irritating to see how she's not so focused. She raised an eyebrow to me making me roll my eyes as I looked back to the board. 

I continued where I left off and Ivern seems to be finished when he placed his chalk down. The buzzer also rang making me rush the remaining hieroglyphics while the professor clapped the chalk away from his arms. A few more stroke and...done.

That was a little exhausting making me sigh as I tucked my notes back into my sling bag. It's problematic since I don't know any of the symbols he drew but I guess I'll look into it later. Ugh, I do hope Ivern would explain tomorrow though. 

"Everyone if you're done I suggest you go to your next class. Now then, farewell," Ivern said and some stood up to bid him goodbye.

I also stood up and Akali followed suit along with the other two. We refrained from talking since we had to pass the professor but the moment we got out, I sighed out my complaints.

"Any of you going to 2-D?" I asked since that was where my next class was. The hallway was quiet though but I knew Ivern dismissed us earlier than the other class, there still should be 10 minutes for the second buzzer to ring.

Some of my classmates were already on their way but I still didn't know where Evelynn and the rest are going.

"Nah, mines in 3-A," Akali replied as she finally stopped twirling the kunai. Evelynn shook her head and Kai'sa pressed her lips as her eyes looked at the ceiling before shaking her head.

"Aww, well I think I should get going," I said, the place was big so going to classes are such a headache sometimes.

"Oh right? Ahri do you know the language by any chance?" Kai'sa asked making me groan. I shook my head when I didn't really find the reason to learn it when I was young.

"Hah me neither," Akali chimed in making me raise an eyebrow as I looked at her with a smug smile.

"I know," I replied making Kai'sa chuckle.

"Wha-? Mnggh," Akali groaned with a pout on her cheeks but I just sneered as I poked it a little with my left index finger.

"Enough ladies, I'll be going with Akali since our class seems to be the same. Kai'sa?" Evelynn asked as she looked at her.

"I might be walking to the last stair. Mine's way down in 1-E so it's a shame," she said and sighed. I get why though, the stairs can be annoying but she's actually lucky since she's closer to the canteen at that rate.