Dragon's Venom

--------------------------------------------------
Third Person's Point of View
--------------------------------------------------

The four arrived back at the dome where Professor Ryze was the one who greeted them. Coach Rengar was nowhere to be seen and the place was still empty besides the group. Kai'sa immediately looked around hoping to find Y/N but no, gone again just like when they arrived at the sparring place.

"Professor, is Y/N here?" Kai'sa asked still worried about his injury. She guessed he couldn't have gone that far but it's really hard for Kai'sa to find Y/N by herself.

"Wwweeellll..." Ryze lengthened the word as he began to look around and noticed the door. He gestured it to Kai'sa and the rest making them turn to look only to see the door close.

"Now then, since you're the first to arrive feel free to go. I'll dismiss you for now and looks like everyone had it rough," Ryze continued as his eyes examined the Vastayans. Dirt and dust tainted their wings and even looked broken with the way some feathers were facing a different direction.

"Head to Dr. Soraka, you also need to fix the armband so go on ahead," Ryze gestured his arm to the doorway. Kai'sa looked at the pair who nodded and started to walk. Rakan tried to walk but a single step made humm groan. His thigh was aching badly as if it could tear any moment.

Xayah was quick to support the man when he was about to stumble but she had to move her wings to a safer position. The pain was killing both of them and Kai'sa noticed so she helped Rakan.

"Sorry and thank you," Rakan said with a pained look as he looked at his left talon. Kai'sa just scoffed with a smile before all of them began to walk.

"Need help?" Y/N said making all of them let out their spooky shout. Rakan, poor Rakan felt like his ears would burst from the high-pitched screech these two ladies made. Ryze nearly threw the paper he was holding and they all looked at the man who didn't find their reaction entertaining.

"Why do you? Nggh nevermind," Kai'sa didn't bother to finish her sentence when she guessed Y/N wouldn't answer anyway.

"Y/N you got to stop scaring everyone," Rakan said, even when his eyes portrayed how painful it was to stand, his sneer still made way to show.

"I...I was just standing here," Y/N said and sighed before walking to them. Though he heard Kai'sa was asking for him, he was planning to keep quiet and let them leave first. Seeing how Rakan was having it bad was what made him decide to show himself and, he wanted to make sure about something.

"You can even sneak up like that? How many other abilities are you hiding?" Xayah asked as she looked at Y/N who was busy tying the chains. He simply ignored her question and walked up to them.

"I'll handle this side," Y/N said to Xayah. Though she can handle this herself it might only make things difficult for Rakan. It's not that she's not strong enough but that even her legs were barely holding her weight.

Y/N took in Rakan's left arm and place it behind him. He didn't find the guy heavy but it was a pain to keep his stature a little low.

"Thanks," Rakan let out.

"Mmhmm," Y/N replied and they began to walk.

Y/N made it easier for Kai'sa when he let Rakan lean on him more. He's had many moments to do something similar but to Y/N, this was one of the good things. Because he knew he was carrying them back to a place where they'll feel much better, either to the infirmary...or to their next life.

"To the ones before and for the ones after," Y/N let out a whisper but Rakan heard it this time making him look.

"Where'd you hear that?" Rakan asked. That phrase was a little common to the Vastayans residing in forests. It was a phrase that was said to be taught to the First Ones from ages ago.