Curiousity Angers Those Disturbed

--------------------------------------------------
Y/N's Point of View
--------------------------------------------------

A buzzer rang twice making me look in front and rested my chin on the table. The class was already filled and it was hard to get some shut-eye with all the noises. Annoying wouldn't be enough to describe it but not like I have the right to shush them up. I just waited while some men sat on top of their tables as they talked to their peers.

I can even hear Ahri talking with a few people, all their voices sounded feminine but I had no thoughts to look. Wait, just wait so I did. All while trying to keep my mind blank.

A teacher finally came and no one seems to have noticed. That color made my eyebrow twitch when I realized who it was. The Mantle of Decorum as well as the floating jade reflected some part of the sunlight but not like they were already glowing on their own. Karma went to the middle and I can see her looking around before her mouth let out a sigh.

"Everyone to your seats! Now!" Karma declared with a growly tone. And just as told they all scurried to find a chair to place their asses. I raised my back and let it lean to the chair all while ignoring the thuds and the screeches made by their footsteps and the chairs being pulled.

Just as things were beginning to quiet down my left arm went on its own. I could feel a soft texture by the end of it and turned my head a little. Someone nearly sat on me...again. Bad thing was she's a girl, good thing is I didn't touch anything sensitive but my palm could feel her bare back.

That tail spiked up when I surprised the lady and I can feel her looking at me. A vastayan, she had purple hair with some sort of halo floating on top. Her arms were green without gloves making me wonder how and her green and purple colored tail was quite long if you ask me. Some sort of amphibian, hmm a lizard probably but those tails were a little soft when it came in contact with my wrist. I just pushed her lightly since I was sure there weren't any seats available.

"Neeko, please take a seat," Karma said when she noticed her quick steps forward to regain her balance. I promise you I did not push her hard.

"Y-yes Ma'am," the vastayan replied and walked forward where a seat was available. I couldn't remove my eyes from Karma but I still see how the vastayan leaned her face to her left and that tingling sensation of being looked at was present.

Even when she looked away it didn't disappear making me furrow my eyebrows. Karma smiling suggests that she was the reason. I took a deep breath hoping to not ignite any ember that could turn into anger. I just looked at the table and crossed my arms to my chest.

"Now then, take out the book under the table and turn it to page 312," Karma said and walked to where the windows were. Seeing how I've got nothing else to do I did what she said. I could hear how a lot of them went on to slam the book to the table making me scoff. Some students just love to be annoying don't they? It's not even that heavy, must've hated this subject.

I turned the page until I found where she told us to stop. It just made me sigh out my dismay when all the words I'm looking at doesn't seem to be connected to class.

Mana-Contribution, mana-fucking-contribution but the shit I'm reading contained nothing but philosophical stuff of both mana and life. Felt like she was trying to rub some ideas on me, she still knows how to pour rub some alcohol into flesh wounds doesn't she?

I just took out a new notebook to write a small summary as I read. Something tells me this useless shit would appear on some quiz so I just followed that instinct. Realized I only brought out my pencil making me sigh as I reached for a black pen. Seeing how this has 3 whole page dedicated to the idea, I figured it's best to do both to save some time. Just as I was about to write I noticed Karma wincing at the door. As long as it doesn't concern me then I won't bother so I started to write.