Small Reunion

--------------------------------
Third Person's Point of View
--------------------------------

Walking as they chatted was all the thing they did. Kai'sa was fine with all the shit she saw and didn't really think too much of it. She is however troubled at how Y/N handled everything. He's full of surprises but what Kai'sa believed in was how he seems to be...mindless. Hell, everyone actually knows that fact, he didn't care about status, didn't give respect and never expected it to return. Another was how he pushed care away, he avoids it entirely when the people was giving him aid either by simply talking or just healing.

Then there's he has that cold stern pronunciation. The way he can let his words carry pressure is no easy task yet somehow it felt fitting. Combined with how he spoke to her during their spar, it just felt like that was something he fully knows how to utilize.

This eventually made Kai'sa air out of the conversation when she's trying to piece Y/N. The one who noticed was none other than the girl who was walking beside her left.

-Kai'sa is everything alright?- flashed to Kai'sa's eyes as she saw how nice the penmanship was. This made her look at Sona with a smile and nodded but she felt how everyone was paying close attention to her.

"Mmhmm, was just thinking if boba tea would fit the dish nicely. What do you think?" Kai'sa replied to ease their worries. She didn't really want to say she's fine directly but she can show it and that's what matters to her the most.

This made Sona raise her eyes and pushed her lower lips up trying to think about it. 'Sweet doesn't feel right' was the thing she thought about so she shook her head. Kai'sa then let out a monotone hum as her right index finger rubbed her chin trying to figure out what else could fit the dish.

Akali, Evelynn and Ahri was lined up in 3 infront of them and was chatting away. Sona didn't really mind it but she wanted to ask Kai'sa something. She raised her pen and notepad to write her thoughts out but she tried to test out something first.

"Mmnngg"...broken. Though it held a pitch that reached a high one, the chops and the sensation of something being ripped inside her throat made her stop. This caused Sona to sigh, she couldn't help but feel a little down at the fact that she's mute. Healing didn't do anything so she gave up on trying to gain a voice of her own. It made her feel jealous just hearing the others converse but it pains her more to remember how her previous family treated her.

Sign language, a time where she didn't have to carry a pen and a notebook everytime. She used to have a simple life in the outskirts of Ionia with a mother and a father who always spoiled her with what they can even when they only made decent income.

The incident of the fire 12 years ago was seen as unusual but never really taken seriously when branded as a bandit attack. Though only a family suffered that time, the second wave made a clear declaration of the real culprit. The outskirts were...annihilated entirely with red flames caused by an army. Sona was no exception of the attack eventually losing her home and everyone she loved the most. She was also close to joining them but someone was able to save her from the hands of Noxians.

Sona can still remember that sword about to cut her neck but the strange weapon that broke it in half will always be her guiding light. What stood in front of her was this boy who was smaller than the knight but a single swing from that weapon didn't make the height matter. Looking at his back while wearing straps of metal plates, for such a stature she felt safe when the back of the boy looked much more dependable. This made Sona shake her head trying to stop her from reminiscing too much since she can feel her heart getting heavy from remembering her biological parents but also the fact that she hasn't heard of him since.