1.

Joel POV

It has officially been 1000 years since Lizzie's passing and all the other rulers. I walked into the rooms that I built for each of them and placed the 1000th flower in the rooms.

I missed Lizzie. I missed Jimmy. I missed everyone. I started crying and fell to my knees in Lizzie's room. The biggest room of them all.

I wiped my tears and turned to leave, banging my head in the process. I knew I wished to be tall when I was 20 but I didn't realise I would be immortal and grow up to 11ft.

I was shocked when I heard yelling from the ground. No one else had been on Earth for 1000 years. I ran outside and looked down.

I saw 11 people. I flew down immediately, thinking maybe the rulers came back from the dead or something but I was equally as shocked to see people that looked exactly like them.

"Wow who are you? I didn't know we had a new person on empires!" The Katherine-lookalike said. "Oh um yeah I'm Joel who are you?" I asked.

They all introduced themselves one by one until it got to the last person, Lizzie. I held back tears as she introduced herself. "I'm Lizzie and I rule Animalia. Utopia for all animals and I'm definitely a human doing human things!" Lizzie said. "I know" I whispered to myself.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Fwhip shouted as he held his ear. "Nothing" I said. "EH?" Fwhip screamed. Damn that explosion must have really messed up his ears. "NOTHING!" I boomed everyone covered their ears. "NO NEED TO SHOUT!" Fwhip yelled.

"Sorry about him living in a cave messed up his ear drums yet he refuses to wear hearing aids like me" Jimmy scoffed. "You wear hearing aids?" I asked. "Yeah when I fell I couldn't hear a thing so Pix made me a hearing aid" Jimmy explained.

"It was probably from the explosion" I mumbled to myself. "What explosion?" Scott asked. "W-What I didn't say that.." I chuckled nervously. "I can lip read you said something about an explosion" Scott said.

"W-When he landed there was a loud explosion from one of my potions gone wrong" I lied. Scott gave me a look and then walked off.

"Sassy pants" Gem rolled her eyes.

Everyone started saying good bye and leaving. There was only one person left. I had to lean down to hear her as she was so small. "We are neighbours! Nice to meet you" Lizzie smiled as she held her paw out.

"Is that a paw?" I asked. Lizzie laughed and put a glove on of a normal hand. "Don't tell anyone yet I will tell them soon" Lizzie scratched her neck. "Your secret is safe with me" I winked. We shook hands and she flew off.

"Lizzie's home" I muttered to myself as I flew up into upper stratos. I placed myself on a throne just above the fountain and closed my eyes until I heard shouting.

I opened my eyes and looked down. It was Jimmy in a cowboy outfit? I placed some water and he climbed up. "How have you already got wings? We only separated a  week ago! Though I didn't see you then." Jimmy exclaimed. "And this architectural heaven. Astronomical!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Oh well I have just been playing alot? And I didn't want to be a bother because I'm quite tall!" I lied to myself and him. "Okay well I started a raid at Tumble town so help?" Jimmy laughed nervously. "You fool!" I laughed. "Get on my back then!" Jimmy did as I said and attached to me tightly as soon as I started flying. "THIS IS HORRIBLE!" Jimmy screeched.

"Your so small your like a toy!" I smiled. "I'm not a toy!" Jimmy whined. It was fun teasing Jimmy again even if it wasn't the one I knew.

I landed in Toy Town and saw like 100 ravengers. "Oh Jermey what is this.. You know what one second stay back" I sighed as I walked right into the middle of Toy Town.

"What are you doing?" Jimmy yelled as I stood in the middle of the army. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. My hands came together and clapped, making lighting that swiped out all the enemies in one shot. Wow that was more powerful than last time!

"WOAH SO COOL!" Jimmy said in awe as he ran over to me. "It's like you did magic!" I snapped my fingers and a bit of lightning appeared.

"It's just one of the perks of being a god" I smiled. "A GOD! WOW!" He screamed excitedly. This Jimmy was the exact same as the one before him.

"I'm the god of lightning and lore, as a god declare that Jimmy is a toy!" I exclaimed happily. "Nooo! Joel how could you betray me!" Jimmy sighed.

"Joel you betrayed me.. You promised you would keep Lizzie safe!" Jimmy cried. "I couldn't protect her from a demon that doesn't exist!" I protested. "He is real! Your empire is fractured, the ocean and swamp are drained yet your still lying! I'm leaving" Jimmy scoffed. "Fine" I mumbled.

"Joel!" Jimmy shouted as he smacked my wrist. "Huh? What happened?" I asked. "You zoned out for like five minutes. Scott came by and thought you were possessed" Jimmy laughed.

"Oh right sorry I got lost in my thoughts" I lied. "Oh it's fine I do it all the time. Do you want to be allies?" Jimmy asked, jumping on a tree to look me in the eyes.

"Yeah we can be allies" I smiled. "Alright but first, do you respect the sherrif?" Jimmy asked. "Hm.. Yes" I guessed. "Okay great we are now allies!" Jimmy giggled brightly. I laughed, he was still the same idiot even in another life.

"Jimmy is he still possessed?" Scott asked as he walked up to us. "No he's not" Jimmy said. "Hi Mr Smajor" I smirked. "How did you know my last name?" Scott questioned. "Oh a simple guess" I laughed nervously.

Scott looked unsure and gave me a suspicious look. "Scott your making him nervous stop it!" Jimmy hissed. "Whatever. I have to get more llamas anyway!" Scott scoffed and strutted off angrily.

Still the same sassy pants I knew.

"Okay Toy it was nice getting to know you but I'm going to head home now" I smiled before flying off. "IM NOT A-" Jimmy's voice trailed off as I flew up into the clouds.

I took a deep breath. After all this time, waiting for a sign of life or anything. It's finally arrived, they are back.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I heard a voice scream from down below. I looked down and gliding was the way to go.

Words: 1142