11.

In the dungeon xx

When Shelby heard the word torture she thought that she would be beaten but what she got instead was definitely worse. Joey, Grian and Scar were trying to cosplay the lion king and do a real life movie.

"Oh Scar brother help me" Grian fake cried. "Goodbye brother!" Scar cackled and pushed Grian off the stack off mattresses that they had piled up.

"Oh father your dead now!" Joey gasped. "It's your fault little Simba" Scar smiled. "Oh no I must run" Joey cried and ran off.

The movie lasted a total of 4 hours and Shelby was about to cry. "Oh this is torture please stop" Shelby groaned. "I suppose we can stop after all we need to think about tomorrow's show" Groan smiled. "How about star wars?" Joey asked.

"No!" Shelby yelled. "Oh I think that must be a yes. Let's go practice!' Scar laughed, flying through the ceiling. "I wish I could do that" Grian mumbled as he climbed up the ladder.

Joey stayed close to Shelby's cell. "Just wait until Katherine finds out about the skulk and your crime" Joey laughed. Shelby ran towards the bars and tried to punch Joey. But an invisible force flung her to the back of the cell.

"You know I have a trade with Lady Katherine soon. Then, I will tell her about your crimes and then she will be mine." Joey giggled evily and flew out of the dungeon.

"Oh no what have I done" Shelby mumbled to herself.

Joel POv

"Hermes do you want to talk to Auntie Lizzie today?" Joel asked. Hermes flew into Joel's arms and squealed happily. "I will take that as a yes" Joel smiled, flying towards Animalia.

"Oh Lizzie!" Joel sung. "Yes Joel?" Lizzie asked, jumping down from the roof of a house. "Hermes wanted to spend time with his favourite aunt" Joel smiled, letting Hermes go. "I know your lying Joel come on spill the tea" Lizzie said. Hermes laughed and ran towards the moat.

"Well fine, I'm attending something private and Sausage has travelled dimensions or something like that" Joel confessed. "I will happily have the little monster. Goodbye Joel" Lizzie smiled kindly. Joel sighed with relief and flew off.

He landed in Chromia and saw Grian, Scar and Joey giving a performance for the local children. What was that about? Joel looked around for Scott and found him talking to Owen. "Hello there mortals" Joel smiled, shrinking down to Scott's height and throwing himself onto the counter.

"Hello Joel what do I owe this honour?" Scott asked. "I don't know. I dropped Hermes off at Lizzie's so I could visit my absolute bestie" Joel said. "You lied to Lizzie about a meeting?" Scott asked.

"How do you know?" Joel asked. "That is always your excuse." Scott laughed. "Hey! No it's not" Joel whined.

"Would you like a drink Joel?" Owen asked politely. "Yes I would like some apple juice" Joel replied. "Since when did you like apples?" Scott asked.

"I don't like apples. I like apple juice get it right Scott" Joel corrected. "Yeah Scott it's like how I like wheat but hate bread" Owen added.

"Okay sorry." Scott giggled. Owen gave Joel an apple juice and a straw. "So what did you do to Shelby?" Joel asked, happily sipping his apple Juice.

"Well Grian, Scar and Joey wanted to renact the lion king and now they are practicing for star wars. Honestly if they do this every day then we wouldn't need to do anything. Their shows are torture" Scott smiled. "I remember that Joey was always dramatic in season 1 he hasn't changed a single bit. Except he isn't in love with a demon anymore" Joel laughed.

Scott and Owen laughed too. "You know. When I was just a little llama, a few weeks old I saw a toy lying in my pen. It looked exactly like Jimmy. When I went to investigate, it screamed and ran off. Strangest moment of my life" Owen said. Joel and Scott exchanged a 'i-knew-that-man-was-a-toy' look.

684 words

Y'all are really lucky. 2 whole chapters in one day!? Sure they might be short but it's still 2.