3.

Joel POV

I noticed a small hole in the mountains, that would probably be a good spot to hide, it is 1000 blocks away from the nearest empire so I should be safe.

I barely made it in, but I just managed to squeeze my way through when I shrunk myself. That would be good, a tight entrance unable to enter by a full sized player, I just had to stay 3'0 while in the cave.

It should be good for now. Until I'm ready to go back, this is home. I quickly placed down the stuff I brought, it was a small cave but they fit in quite comfortably.

A nice blue and yellow bed with Jermeyism posters above it along with the stratos banner, on the other side of the cave was a little desk that I could write on to send letters to Hermes and Mrs Jerm, my favourite maid.

There was a small fire in the middle that was always on. I sat down on the little log, this was home, at least for now. I smiled as I thought of all the memories me and the other rulers had made. Past and Present.

I remembered when I made the massive Joel statue overlooking Jimmy's empire. People fighting the warden while I was annoying Jimmy. The time when Pearl fought Lizzie about who was the better god..

I haven't even been gone for 5 minutes and I'm already missing them! Is this how Scott felt? So boring.

I should probably sleep after all I think that is the only way to pass time around here. The thunder soothed me and helped me drift off into the warm embrace of slumber.

Scott PoV

I could not sleep because of the thunder. The rain slapped my window endlessly and the wind whistled wildly.

Because I couldn't sleep, I went to look at Jimmy. He seemed so calm and peaceful, his gentle snores made my heart flutter. His strawberry blonde hair all ruffled up and messy.

This man was hot and someday he will be my husband.

"Come on then silly. We are going to miss the alliance meeting!" #@££9 laughed. "Sorry but beauty takes a while. Come on then sunflower" I smiled and held his hand. "Petal do you ever think we will be separated? When we die I mean." #@££9 asked. "Of course not darling I will always find my way to you" I reassured.

Who was that? I don't remember saying that to anyone and I certainly don't remember that flower field, it was not the one I lived in now.

I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't even realise night went and the sun began rising. Jimmy stirred in my arms and did the cutest yawn ever. I tried my hardest not to cry of cuteness.

I slowly undid my grip against Jimmy and quickly got dressed, I decided I would make breakfast because it was clear I wasn't going to get sleep.

Jimmy POV

I woke up by sneezing aggressively. Ow that hurt my poor throat. The smell of pancakes filled my nose and I fell down the ladder. "Good morning Jimmy" Scott hummed. "Morning" I yawned, followed by a cough.

"Oh dear are you sick? It was probably that rain" Scott sighed as he felt my forehead. "I want sugar" Owen groaned. "One second Owen you impatient llama!" Scott scoffed.

I sat down on a seat and poured honey all over my pancakes.

Joel POV

First morning of running away and I'm incredibly bored. I suppose I could write a letter to stir up drama with the empires. Yes that is what I will do.

I sat down on a chair and wrote to all the rulers:

𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝓈𝓂ℯ𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈,

𝒥𝒾𝓂𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒮𝒸ℴ𝓉𝓉 𝒶𝓇ℯ ℊ𝒶𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓇 ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇

-𝒴ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓁𝓎
𝒥ℴℯ𝓁

(Dear smelly humans,

Jimmy and Scott are gay for eachother

-Yours truly
Joel)

Absolutely perfect now to send it to every empire. But the question is, how? I sighed and created some lightning to land in each empire with the letter.

When the past rulers found out it was hilarious, Lizzie and Pearl threw a party for them and the others paid one another because of the bets going on.

I missed them. Sure more people are here but it will never be the same. Pearl never came back despite her promise. At least Gem's academy was still running.

Being in a cave is soo boring almost as boring as people trying to convince me Xornoth was real. Although, now that I think about it Mezalians never really saw the corruption either so maybe it has something to do with my kind.

I remembered that I needed to pray to Jermey so I kissed my Jermey toy and spun in a circle. "Dear my beloved Jermey we shall rise again. Goodnight my love" I smiled.

I laughed at the memory of x-life. Lizzie's woods that she never entered because of the baby laugh. Jimmy just being Jimmy. The good times.

Now come to think about it, Why am I the only one that remembers all my other lives? I thought as I put some meat on a stick and started roasting it on my fire.

Words: 876.

Sorry for the short chapter I kind of rushed this. I might come back and edit it later though. Hope your enjoying the story :)