8.

Oh no my sister found this
See y'all in hell🕊️

Joel POV

Joel woke up in a tiny room with a fox man next to him. "where am I?" Joel asked. "Oh, Lord Joel your awake! You are looking at the best healer in all of Critter City. let me get Mayor Lizzie" The small fox said, scurrying out of the room.

"This place is strange" Joel mumbled to himself. A few minutes later, Lizzie and the small fox came running into the room.

"Yay Joel your awake!" Lizzie exclaimed happily, hugging the god. "Hello Lizzie. What happened?" Joel asked, accepting the hug.

Lizzie pulled away from the hug and the smile on her face vanished. "You got kinda possessed and probably traumatized Jimmy" Lizzie explained briefly. "Woah cool" Joel said in amazement.

"Definitely not cool, terrifying" Lizzie frowned. "Right terrifying" Joel laughed. "I've scheduled a meeting today in an hour would you like to come?" Lizzie asked. "Well I'm an Emporer so yes I do think I would like to" Joel said.

~

One hour later, Joel was standing behind the massive door of Animalia's town hall ready for Lizzie's signal.

Lizzie whistled and Joel shoved the door open dramatically. "Oh it's horrible! Blood everywhere oh I'm going to die" Joel cried dramatically. "Joel shut up" Joey scoffed.

"Shut up pirate boy" Joel rolled his eyes and shuffled his way over to Lizzie. Jimmy's eyes were wide open with fear and Scott was holding Jimmy's hand to calm him down.

"Right as you can see. Joel is awake after a long week" Lizzie started. "A WEEK?!" Joel screamed, falling backwards in surprise.

Shubble and Katherine giggled to eachother as the god sat on the floor. "Shut up you ugly humans" Joel growled. "Still the same annoying person okay" A voice came through the doorway.

A small parrot boy wearing a red jumper stood next to a human with a cane there was also a cat. A part of Joel remembered them but the other half of him didn't.

"Grian, Scar?" Jimmy yelped in shock, falling out of his seat. "See I'm not the only one that falls" Joel laughed. "Nice to see you too Tim" Grian snickered.

"Wait a minute. Grian and Scar. NO WHY ARE YOU HERE!" Joel cried. "Glad to see you too Joel. Haven't you grown tall?" Scar smiled. Joel shrunk to the size of Jimmy. "Woah your so short! I could stand on you" Grian laughed.

"Who are these people?" Katherine cried. Joel looked at her blankly. "These are now my children I'm adopting them" Joel announced. "Joel you can't adopt me!" Grian shrieked. "Watch me mate" Joel smirked, marching out of the room.

"That was an eventful meeting. Um meeting over I guess" Lizzie sighed.

Jimmy ran after Joel, Scar and Grian. "I can't remember where I put my wheelchair" Scar sighed. "That's fine." Joel said, he snapped his fingers and Scar was in a wheelchair. "Woah cool!" Scar laughed.

"And it can fly so you don't fall to your death" Joel explained. "Stratos isn't very wheelchair friendly Joel" Jimmy sighed. The four started flying towards Stratos. "Hm well I can make some adjustments for my son's" Joel laughed.

Grian and Scar gasped as they laid their eyes on Stratos. "This is amazing Joel!" Grian shrieked with joy, immediately going to jump in the fountain.

"No Grian don't jump into the fountain!" Jimmy screamed, pulling Grian away from the fountain. "Aw why not?" Grian whined. "I for one do not care I'm jumping in" Scar smiled and fell into it. Grian broke free of Jimmy's grip and jumped in aswell.

"Oh no" Jimmy groaned. "Well now I guess they really are my children." Joel joked. "Look at what the fountain did to you Joel I hope it doesn't happen to them" Jimmy shook his head.

A few minutes later, a completly different Scar and Grian popped out. Grian had cyan and gold wings that was much bigger that has parrot ones and had a little halo over his head. He was also wearing royal traditional Stratos clothes.

Scar now had wings that looked the exact same as Grian's but he had horns growing out of his head instead of a halo. He proudly wore royal  traditional Stratos clothes.

"Woah I look so cool!" Grian squealed, jumping up and down with joy. "I don't need my wheelchair anymore I can just fly" Scar said in amazement as he flew around the fountain happily.

"Aw absolutely gorgeous! Now we need adoption papers. Follow me my kids" Joel smiled widely. Jimmy took one look at the duo and immediately flew away.

A few hours later, Joel was crying while hugging his brand new pair of kids. "Aren't we older than you Joel? Is this even legal" Grian asked. "I'm a thousand years old" Joel replied. "Fair enough" Scar shrugged.

"Now let me introduce you to your brothers, I think they are at their other dad's right now but we can look" Joel explained. "Brothers? I'm scared. What have I gotten myself in to" Scar Sighed.

"Hermes! Tiny Tom!" Joel yelled. A few second later, Hermes and Tom were hovering Infront of him. "Hello darlings, meet your new brothers, Scar and Grian." Joel announced.

"You look so cool. Yay I'm Hermes!" Hermes giggled excitedly, immediately warming up to them. Tiny Tom just hid behind Joel. "Sorry guys. Tiny Tom is just a little bit shy." Joel smiled.

"That's fine. I used to be shy believe it or not" Grian laughed. "Woah your wings are so cool. Mine aren't as fluffy as yours or gold" Hermes said in awe, poking Scar's wing.

"JOEL BEANS!" Sausage shrieked. "Oh no. Children scatter!" Joel hissed, trying to fly away. The four children flew off but Joel was dragged back to the ground by an angry Sausage.

"You adopted two children and didn't make me the meat daddy?" Sausage said sadly. "Of course I made you meat daddy. I faked you signature like how I did when I got Tiny Tom with Jimmy" Joel explained.

"Oh good. Get them now" Sausage smiled. "GRI AND SCAR GET DOWN HERE NOW YOUNG MEN!" Joel screamed, making Sausage cover his ears.

Soon enough, Grian and Scar were hovering next to Joel. "G and S this is Sausage your meat daddy" Joel introduced. "Meat daddy?" Grian asked.

"Yes he is meat daddy, I'm thunder papa and Jimmy is toy man" Joel explained. "What has Jimmy got to do with this?" Scar asked. "Jimmy is Tiny Tom's father" Joel said.

"Oh my children hello I'm Sausage!" Sausage smiled. "Hi meaty" Scar smiled. "What Scar said" Grian nodded.

1109 words

Yay Scar and Grian