(06) clan of none

Hitomi regretted doing the domain expansion

Not that she should, but she just couldn't stand the questions or curious looks that Gojo and even Geto had been sending her way. Gojo mainly had been pestering her, just to get her to tell him how she had done it. Domain expansion was something incredibly hard to do, but once you mastered it, you could do it like it was nothing. And with cursed energy like hers, even an incomplete domain was pretty powerful.

Gojo couldn't do it, not yet at least. So, if there was one positive thing that came out of this, was that she could hold this over his head. Hitomi was better than him at one thing; one very powerful thing to be exact.

Hitomi threw back her head and laughed to herself. Maybe she didn't really regret casting a domain.

In a jovial mood, she hummed as she walked down the corridor. As she arrived at the training room, Hitomi could hear strands of a conversation. Smiling, she opened the door and in a manner that was quite dramatic, greeted her two classmates. "What are you two ladies gossiping about in here?"

"Hey!" Gojo looked outraged. Meanwhile, Geto just shook his head, smiling a little.

"Where's Yaga-sensei?" Hitomi asked as she kicked off her shoes.

"He has some meeting that came up suddenly," Geto replied, crossing his arms. "We have to train by ourselves, which means..."

"We can do whatever we want," Gojo smacked his hands together. Wary of the smirk on his face, she took a step back.

"Just remember we can't train here with cursed techniques," Geto stated matter-of-factly and quite firmly.

"Then we all know who's going to be the winner," Hitomi started to say. "It's definitely going to be..."

"Me," Gojo finished the sentence, the annoying smirk still present on his face.

"Oh that's what you think? Please, your physical strength is practically negligible," Hitomi scoffed, dismissing his words. But it was a lie. Gojo did not just have an insanely powerful cursed technique, but also was blessed with an inhuman amount of strength. Same with Geto. Both these boys happened to have extremely strong cursed techniques and unnatural strength. But she was no slacker; she could take down Gojo in a fight without cursed techniques, that much she was sure of.