12. Weak

October 3rd, 2020

We were filming for Enhypen&Hi again. I was in the boys dorm and we were sitting on the floor playing a game. Everyone was high energy and talking a lot. I kept a small grin in my face and held my silence, only listening carefully.

We had eaten before hand and were playing to see who had to was dishes. Heeseung still hasnt really directly talked to me, only a glance every once in a while. My team won (Sunoo, Jake, and Niki) so we didnt have to wash dishes.

After they talked a little bit and Jungwon and Jay started to wash dishes, I got up slyly and began to walk towards the door. As I reached it, Jay called out to me. I turned my head around as the kitchen was right infront of the door.

"You doing alright?" Jay asked with a small smile. He was like a dad I swear. Jungwon looked up from what he was doing, waiting for an answer as well. I nodded and then bowed quickly, leaving their dorm.

I typed in my number quick and flew into my room. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding in. I sighed and went into the kitchen, sitting on the island. I pulled out my phone and saw text from Xiao Jun. A smile formed on my face.

Xiao Jun
If you arent busy, would you like to hang out?

Me
Yes of course, where do you want to hang out at.

Xiao Jun
It's a surprise. I could come pick you up if you dont mind. In about maybe 15 minutes?

Me
I'll be ready by then. This is my address, ****

I jumped off the island and ran for the dresser. I yanked out some cute clothes and slipped into them. I adjusted the outfit to make sure it looked good then I fixed my hair. I did all my other usual things when getting ready and it only took about 10 minutes.

A new record. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 4:30pm. I paced back in forth, waiting for a knock on my door. Before I knew it, I heard that knock. I flung open the door. I was met with Xiao Jun's eyes.

I hugged him tightly, burying my face in his chest. "Did you miss me that much?" He asked, rubbing my back as he hugged me. I nodded with a big smile. "Alright let's go." Xiao Jun spoke gently, grabbing my hand and leading me to the outside.

He lead me to his car and opened the passenger side door for me all gentleman like. I gushed and hopped into the car, buckling up as he got in. He played some rather...sexy music as he began to drive.

I looked out the window, watching as we drove past a lot of beautiful nature. If only the people on this earth had the inner beauty mother nature had. The external beauty didnt matter.

Though it was nice to look at. Anyway it wasnt too long of a drive, only about twenty minutes. Xiao Jun got out first and helped me out the car. I looked infront of me and saw a amusement park. My eyes lit up.

I've never been to one. I immediately hugged Xiao Jun. "I knew you would like it." He laughed with a gleeful smile spread on his face. He held onto my hand as we walked into the park together.

We rode almost ever ride there, played games, and ate together. Xiao Jun even got me a cute hamster stuffed animal as a prize for one of the games. In favor I won him the same one but gray since mine was a soft brown.