15. Hush

October 20th, 2020

It's so quiet. The air in my room was still and undisturbed. I've been laying in bed all day if I wasnt at work. Soha, Goun, and Eun were my only company but they couldnt even talk. Music was my only other friend. Xiao Jun hasnt really talked me and when he does his answers are short.

Otherwise my phone is drier than the Sahara desert. No other members have bothered to visit either but again I havent bothered to visit them. I dont know why I would. I dont know why they would either.

I slowly sat up, the still air brushing my face as it was now disturbed. I slinked down the stairs and into the kitchen. My stomach was in pain. Also a thing that's awkward to say, I havent gotten my period lately.

Before you jump to conclusions, no I'm not pregnant. I think it's the diet and hard work my company has me on. Which it's not really the company's diet it's my own issue I caused.

I grabbed out some water and chugged the whole bottle. I figured I should eat something and only for one reason. I wouldnt want to go to the bar on an empty stomach. We have a few days break since we have finished most the music video filming.

So I decided to go for a drink. I havent anything better to do. I cooked up some ramyeon and scuffed it down pretty quick. I threw my trash away and drank the rest of the water. Then I changed to look more presentable.

I fixed my hair and slapped on light makeup. I snatched my wallet and phone from my bed and shoved it in a small purse. I made sure to also grab pepper spray. I clipped my new necklace I had gotten on and I was ready.

I slowly exited my room, causing as little as noise as possible. Then I let go of my door too fast, it slamming shut. I covered my mouth, slowly looking at my bandmates door. I'm not sure how long I stood there. Why the hell was I just standing?

Faintly, footsteps began to approach their door from the inside. I booked it to the elevator. It took forever for it to open. Someone had already walked out of their dorm.

I looked down the hall and met eyes with Heeseung of course. Jay also poked his head out the door, curiously looking at me. I looked away and at the elevator. "Where are you going?" Heeseung asked from down the hall. I didnt even look at him.

Why would you care asshole? You seem to forget about me easily so just forget again, simple for you isnt it? Then the elevator opened and I nearly crashed into some lady who looked to be in her early thirties.

"Sorry hun are you ok?" She asked. I bowed over and over and slipped into the elevator. The lady bowed back and giggled, walking down the hall. I let out a shaky breath, clicking the button to go down.

Heeseung popped up from around the corner and held the doors open. "I asked a question." He spoke rather calmly even though his words didnt seem like they would be said in such a way.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I honestly wanted to laugh at the pajamas he was wearing. Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the elevator. "I'm coming with you wherever it is. Just let me change." He stated, pulling me towards their dorm.

Absolutely not. Jay was still watching with his arms crossed, holding the door open with his foot. I tried to pull away from Heeseung but he only held on tighter. I should have suspected that.

He pulled me into their dorm, Jay following us in and closing the door. Heeseung sat me at their table while he went into their room to change. Jay sat infront of me. I rested my elbow on the table and placed my chin in my hand.

"I dont want to accuse but were you about to go...drinking?" Jay asked. I scoffed. I put my arm down, sitting up straight and just looking at him for a good minute before nodding.