24. Lovely

December 15th, 2020

"Do you remember which way you came?" Dongyul asked, as he was still trying to help me find my way home. I frowned and shook my head. "Then yeah you should probably text one of your members. I'll wait with you though." He laughed it off.

I bowed as a thank you and yanked out my phone. I texted Jay.

Me
Uhm I went for a walk and I got a little lost. I'm at ***** street.

Jay
Silly girl, I'm on the way hun.

I nearly blushed at the word hun. I stared at the text for a good while and hadnt noticed Dongyul also looking down at my phone. "Is he your boyfriend?" He abruptly asked.

My eyes broke from the phone and looked at him. I shook my head quickly, embarrassed by the question. Dongyul giggled, finding my shyness amusing. It took a good few minutes but finally did a car show up and Jay hopped out quickly.

Jungwon and Heeseung followed. Ugh why is Heeseung here? "Jeon- Erm...Who's this? He looks familiar." Jay asked, raising a brow as he and the others walked up to us.

"I'm Dongyul, me and Jeongmi met at Jeju." Dongyul responded with an admiring politeness. "I'm Jay, her friend. This is Heeseung and Jungwon. Thank you for making sure shes safe." Jay thanked sincerely.

"Anytime." Dongyul gushed. I couldnt help but meet eyes with Heeseung who's eyes were burning into me. My shoulders tensed so I looked away, back at Jay. "Come on Jeongmi." Jay waved for me to follow him.

I hugged Dongyul once more and waved bye. He waved back and began to walk away. I hopped in the car. Jungwon was in the front with the staff driving while I sat between Heeseung and Jay.

"Is it just me or did he look a bit older?" Jungwon pointed out. "I was about to say. Didnt Jeongmi say he was 26?" Jay agreed. "Yeah hes 26 which is why I dont get why you hang out with him Jeongmi." Heeseung's voice was stale.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring him. With that Heeseung nudged me, making me look at him. He raised a brow as if asking for me to explain. I shrugged him off. My personal life isnt his business.

The car ride was silent. I was subconsciously leaning against Jay to try and keep a distance away from Heeseung. Once we arrived and Jay got out, I was quick to follow him. I bowed over and over and then spun around, almost running back inside.

"Jeongmi slow down!" Jay called after me. I could only guess him, Jungwon and Heeseung were following me. I made it to the elevator, slamming on the buttons. I wanted to get away from Heeseung.

To my dismay, Heeseung was first to reach me and blocked the elevator door from closing. He glared at me coldly and allowed Jay and Jungwon to get in as well. I looked away with a small roll of the eyes.

Everyone stayed quiet and once those doors were open I let Jungwon and Jay go ahead. I cut Heeseung off and shoved myself ahead of him just as a petty kind of thing which I probably shouldnt have done.

Jay and Jungwon were inside their dorm first and just as I typed the first two numbers in my code, Heeseung grabbed my arm tightly and spun me around. He held me against my door and said,

"Enough of the attitude alright? I'm sick of it." I shoved his hand off and turned back around so my back faced him. I typed my code in and swung open the door. I looked back to see if Heeseung was going to allow himself to come into my room but he only stared at me with furious eyes.