A Vampire drinks out at my joint.

Echo turned to Jess and said, "What's the matter?" but to her surprise, Jess didn't respond.

Echo's black eyes widened.

 It was nothing like she saw before. The wind with the dead leaves and dust blew hard as if they were trying to run from something. The moon hid behind the dark clouds. The puddles camouflaged with the black road alley. Everything was silent and it was dark. Echo liked darkness but not the scary ones. Her heart was filled with fear. She took a step back.

The wind with dust got in her eyes. As she tried to rub it off, a shadow fell on her. 

There in front of them stood a man who had a black cloak. His collar was all the way up to his ears. His black oily hair was shining along with his 2 long teeth. He looked hungry for blood. Echo snapped out of fear and once she did, she understood he was no ordinary man, He was a Vampire! 

He had a harsh voice in which he spoke "Finally! 2 stupid foods coming in this way", after saying this he grinned evilly which made Echo realize she was going to be eaten for sure. A part of her didn't believe all this.

Echo glanced at Jess again, Jess stood like a statue. Her olive skin turned pale. Jess couldn't even breathe. Echo looked at him and breathed out "Who, Who are you? Is this a prank 'cause this ain't funny. Let us l-leave from here". Hearing this, the guy's laughter faded out, he tilted his head and spoke more roughly,

"I do not like prey filled with emotions like doubts so let me clear this for you, I am the fallen vampire and I need blood to satisfy. I was going to find something in the forest until I found 2 prey walking here with no one to see me eat you", with that, wasting no time the vampire bit Echo first. 

The last thing Echo could see was blood flowing down her neck, she fell down in the dark.

Even though, Echo shut her eyes. Tears escaped her eyes. She felt her ears ringing, her cheeks becoming really hot and something screening up to her soul. She felt her gums paining like hell. She felt like this torture is going to last for a century. She struggled to make herself wake up from this nightmare. She couldn't make herself realize that this was all real. Soon, Echo let the pain flow through her and once she did, she fell asleep.

Yellow sunrise reached her. She rubbed her eyes to open them but her hands weren't like they used to be. She had bigger nails. Echo realized that she is now into something she doesn't know. She was covered in sweat. As she panted, She looked for Jess but she wasn't there. It was morning, The sun rose to destroy the darkness. Finally, when her skin was burning she finally understood who she was, She is a Vampiress.