Chillspire

It was the last bush, as Argus opened it. There stood beyond a dark forest which no sunlight reached but it somehow looked magnificent with all those pastel crystals and beads shining all around the shops and houses. 

There stood mothers with children shopping and playing while men sold fish, vegetables, and other materials to them. It was a village.

Echo looked closer and was shocked to find that these were all vampires. The beasts' humans hated and wanted to kill. She looked at Argus for an explanation. 

"Welcome to Chillspire! Vampires and Vampiresses who have no home in the mortal world comes here for shelter and goods. This is a civilization only for vampires and vampiresses.", said Argus smiling at the village.

Suddenly a girl came running towards Argus and said, "Majesty, My family is offering this boar for tonight's dinner". 

Argus smiled and said "Okay dear, Here take this and give this to your family", 

He gave her a bunch of gold coins. 

Echo said "Did she call you Majesty?" wondering who he was in this village. He said, "Yes, I am the leader of the village". Echo was surprised but still smiled. 

"Echo, Do you want to live here?", said Argus a little concerned whether she would turn him down.

Echo wanted to live in a place where she would be accepted but so much has happened and she still wants to go back to her old life. She also wanted to search for her best friend Jess. Was she dead or is she lost somewhere? 

She spoke after a long pause, "Yes, I do want to live here.". Argus smiled and walked into the crowd of people. As soon as Argus left 3 ladies came near her. All of them had brown hair and green eyes, They were almost Echo's age and of course, they were Vampiresses. 

The one in the middle said, "Hello, I'm Anahita, I am the chieftess of this village. These 2 are my sisters and they will help you settle down.". 

Echo replied "Oh Okay" and wondered whether all the people in the village will accept her or not. The girl waited and said "Uh... Say your name dummy.". 

Echo said, "Oh sorry, I'm Echo Scarlett, Nice to meet you too". Anahita showed Echo a disgusted face and left her with both her sisters. 

"Um, So what should I do?", said Echo awkwardly. 

The girl smiled and said "Well, We are going to make you a hut next to those 2 houses, We need hay, wood, and leaf straws. I, will get the hay and my sister will get the leaf straws, I need you to go get at least 20 woods from the forest.". Before the 2 sisters left they gave Echo an axe.

Echo took it and went into the forest.

After a few hours of sweating and panting, Echo finally managed to cut the last wood. She tied it with a rope and was about to drag it back to the village when she heard a noise. The noise sounded like a boar was crying.

 Echo looked at the wood and then at the place where the sound was coming, Without a second she ran to where she heard the sound.

 And finally, she saw a boar stuck almost dead under a log. 

Echo could take the boar and take it to the village and everyone would be impressed but she couldn't. She looked closer at the boar and saw that he was a young one. She couldn't do this merciless act. She grabbed the end of the log and picked it up. The boar cried louder. Echo threw the log to the side and picked the boar on her shoulders. 

She thought it was a young one so it wouldn't weigh much but how she was wrong. The boar weighed so much that it was equal to picking up 50 trees. 

She managed to reach a river and left him there. She ran back to where she put her 20 pieces of wood. 

She dragged it back to the village.

"C'mon why did you take this much time, Anahita is going to kill us. C'mon Echo pass me the logs.", said the girl as she tied the logs with the straw. 

After a whole hour, Echo's hut was ready.

It was located at the back of the village next to a waterfall. 

Next to her house, there were 2 other houses. "Wow, It looks amazing. Thank you!", said Echo admiring her hut. 

Even back in the city, Echo wanted a small house because big houses weren't good for living for Echo. The 2 girls nodded and went back. Echo entered her new house. There were 2 rooms, One for sleeping, eating and dressing and another one was a washroom.

Suddenly a horn blew, It was the sound of the dinner. She remembered how Argus explained on their way to Chillspire that every day all the villagers would meet and eat their hunted animals at night and morning.