The Prophecy

As soon as Echo entered the darkness, Small sparkles started to shine in the eerie pitch-black surroundings.

Echo blinked a few times but still kept walking. She couldn't see properly what was shining. 

She whispered to Troy, "What the heck is that?"

He replied while walking, "No Idea!".

Suddenly one of the sparkles speeded up and came towards Barbara and that's when Echo understood it was fairies!

"Oooooo! Hello young heroes or should I say vampires!", said the fairy giggling. 

Troy scoffed, "What does that matter to you?".

"'Cause I am the fairy here and it's my right to know"

"Well, you don't look like one!"

"You silly 2 teeth kid, I can smash you into dust if I want"

Suddenly seeing some pink colors in the fairy's hand, Echo interrupted them, "Uh... Dear fairy we are here on our quest-"

"I know about that", said the fairy looking at Echo after giving a glare at Troy.

"So, We need to cross this place and head to the next terrain to defeat the next harming night monster", said Echo trying to keep her politeness by not making the fairy mad.

"Yeah ofcourse!", said the fairy back to her cheerfulness. 

She continued, "I feel you guys are tired, Do you want to rest. We would love to help our heroes". 

Suddenly, Scott spoke up, "Oh my god! Yes! That would help us a lot."

And with that, The next thing Echo knew is that she was moved into a room with Troy while Barbara and Scott shared a room.

"Hey", said Echo as she sat down on the bed drinking a Blood splashed Mango juice from the Counter. Troy looked sad, "Do you want to know why I got pretty angry at the Fairy?"

Echo didn't find that Troy was angry at the Fairy but for him, it may be pretty harsh. She nodded.

"I stayed at Chillspire from day 1 as a kid. My parents were the guardians who protected the village from other humans. They took 1 day's leave, just one from 100 years because I fell ill. I was 12. Dark fairies killed him because my dad attacked their queen when guarding the village. I still remember my mom crawling towards me but those- those evil creatures killed her", said Troy.

But he was no longer sad, he was sobbing. His nose turned red and he looked down as he sobbed. Echo hugged him.

She remembered herself in him.

"You know something, you should be glad some faires attacked your parents when you will 12. Mine got killed by a werewolf when I was 6!!", said Echo.

Troy chuckled.

Echo soon found her way out of the cabin and found the fairy she met sitting next to a waterfall. Echo walked up to her and thanked her for letting her friends stay there.

"Ooh, Mrs.Scarlett! You're welcome but your fate is sad.", said the fairy looking at the water.

"My fate? How do you know about it?", said Echo startled.

"Honey, Faires can see the future! Along your pathway, a friend will betray you. The friend is a worshipper of the Dark World who dislikes vampires!", said the fairy as if she was narrating a horror story to kids.

"But my friends- they are all vampires! We stick together", said Echo trying to bring up reality.

"There are even bad vampires dear, Vampires who betray their own people, Vampires who want to be more powerful-", the fairie's voice faded as she went into sleep.

Echo stood up and walked away. She wanted to know who would betray her. 

She thought to herself, Was it, Scott? No way, he killed most of the night monsters, Was it Troy? Never, cause he cannot be too violent Was it Barbara? There are more chances that Barbara could be the betrayer.

Soon, It was night. Echo walked into Scott and Barbara's room. She found Troy sitting there eating their appetizers.

Barbara was sharpening her spear but in an improper way. Scott was watching tv while sitting on the bed.

Echo said, "Guys, it's the night we need to hunt this next NightMonster and go home as fast as we could"

Somehow, She didn't want them to know about the prophecy. Already there was too much tension around them.

They all got ready and left the Fairies Village. Echo as she walked away from the village could see the Fairie's eyes on her. She felt scared but more curious. She didn't want to suspect Barbara but her past hate of Chillspire and everything made sense.

Suddenly Scott stopped walking and Echo fell down. 

"What do you think you are doing", said Echo standing up.

"Look up", said Scott