Barbara

'"When Echo reached her hut, there in front of the house stood of one the sisters of Anahita.

Echo still wondered how these 3 daughters of Argus could be this annoying and never like their father.

She spoke, "There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere! Okay, Now I am going to take you to the practice room to meet your quest members.".

Echo nodded and they soon reached the practice room. It was basically a house with only one room in it which was located under the waterfall. They built a staircase that led to the Practice Room. 

Echo who loved Architecture was impressed by the thought. 

It was a giant hall filled with fighting weapons and machines. All the weapons were hanged on the boards. It looked like a butcher's home, thought Echo as she entered the hall.

 It was a plain machine but she was sure it could make anyone stronger in a few hours of practice with it.

There stood 2 boys, One with blond hair and blue eyes while another with red hair and green eyes. They both were practicing swords with each other. "Hey there! I'm Troy Meyer", said the blonde hair guy waving his sword. 

Then the red hair guy said, "Scott Garner, Nice to meet you, Echo right?". Echo replied, "Yes, Nice to meet you guys too!".

Next to them stood a girl, her arms crossed. She looked quite familiar. She had dark hazel curly hair with black eyes. She had a white t-shirt and on top of it was a lime sweater. 

The girl looked at Echo and her skin got pale.

 Echo understood that it was no other than Jess. 

The girl came running up to Echo. Echo was surprised, If Jess was here then why didn't she search for Echo?

Echo said to her, "Where were you Jess or should I call you Barbara?".

Jess replied sadly, "My real name is Barbara, I was a vampire even when I met you but when I never got selected for any quests in Chillspire, I got mad and went back to the mortal world to find you. After having a best friend, I never wanted to be here. The time the vampire bit you, I was shocked. If I was a vampire, I could have protected you but I couldn't because of my selfishness."

Echo understood her situation, If she was in her shoes she would have done the same thing. 

Troy said, "So how are we going to discuss the quest? We need 1 leader to manage this group, Who's volunteering?". 

Everybody could see Troy's grinning that he wants to be the leader but that's when Scott raised his hands and spoke, "Oh sure! I will volunteer Troy, No worries". 

Troy's grin was now a sad face but he still spoke, "Okay Scott, Now we need a person to carry equipment, food, water, etc.".

 Barbara raised her hands and said, "I guess I will do the job!"

Troy then looked at Echo and said, "Then I guess, You and me are the main fighters"