I see 3 Dogs!

As large as a Ferris wheel, there stood a giant 3 headed dog. It was panting for blood. It had giant teeth to chew someone's soul out. For the first time, Echo experienced a shiver in her body. Her blood hid, her teeth didn't want to come out and she was paralyzed seeing this monster.

It was in dark black fur with giant paws. In one angle, it looks super cute but in another someone's nightmare, thought Echo as she bravely hid behind Scott.

"How the hell are we going to kill this thing?", said Echo to Scott

"First Calm down! I have a plan."

"Okay Smarty Pants will you tell us?", said Barbara trying to get into the conversation.

"Echo and Barbara go and try to distract them, You both are girls so he won't MAYBE try to kill you both hehe. And Troy and I will try to cut his 3 heads", said Scott

"We have to distract them 'cause we are GIRLS?", said Barbara who was glaring at Scott.

Scott grinned and they all started going into positions.

The Cerberus couldn't see them because they were small for him or her!

After Echo stopped staring at the Cerberus, She noticed the surroundings. It was a dense forest with long trees. 

"Let's climb this tree, shall we?", said Echo trying to hide her suspicions from Barbara.

Barbara nodded and started climbing it. After some time, they reached the top, and fortunately, they were glad that it was the tallest tree.

"Hey! Look at us!", shouted Barbara. This caught the attention of the Cerberus and looked at her.

Echo then shouted a rhyme because she couldn't think of anything to keep this thing distracted. Barbara burst out laughing. Echo was sure her face was red now.

The Cerberus found the rhyme quite entertaining and started moving its tail.

Suddenly, Echo heard Troy's screaming. As soon as Barbara and Echo got down from the tree to check on Troy. The Cerberus fell down dead. 

Echo was happy that Scott and Troy managed to kill this. But why did Troy scream? Echo looked at Barbara who wondered the same thing. They both ran to Scott and Troy to see Troy wounded. 

"Oh My Gosh! What happened!", cried Barbara and she kneeled beside Troy. 

Echo saw hatred in Scott's eyes. Suddenly Echo pushed Barbara and Troy. They both fell into a series of bushes.

"HEY! Bring them out", shouted Scott at Echo. He was no longer the friend she knew. He had a harsh voice that scared Echo. She thought about how the prophecy was true.

"Why are you doing this Scott? I thought we were all friends!", said Echo trying to make him human again.

"Friends? Friends?", grinned Scott wickedly. He continued, "I wanted to go on a quest ALONE not with a new vampire, an over-confident vampiress, or a stupid clumsy vampire! I was struggling of finding ways to kill you guys and that's when the Dark Lord of the Dark World helped me. He found ways to kill you but still, you succeeded"

Echo found herself with no option, She couldn't kill her friend or who he acted to be.

Suddenly, Echo looked up to see dragons flying over. She ran to Barbara, "We need to get out of here". Barbara nodded

Echo put Troy in her back and ran. Barbara took her spear and locked the place. The last thing Echo could remember of Scott was his screaming.

They both walked and walked till they reached Chillspire. 

Barbara smiled at Echo, "You were great back there, I still couldn't believe Scott would betray us. I think I already knew he had an anger inside but I kept it to myself. His father always pressured him...".

"Guys?", moaned Troy as he woke up. Echo put his back on the ground.

"What happened, Scott? He tried to kill me, guys!! Wait, where the hell are we?", said Troy feeling that he was being stupid again

"I know Troy... C'mon let's head back to our village"

Echo was amazed by all the adventures they had together. She was not as a coward as she used to be. 

She smiled at her home village.

The End