MEMORIES?

𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗜𝗡's pov:

It was our 2nd day of concert. I was nervous yet happy.i Don't know why I feel so nervous for nothing.my hands were sweating so I thought to check my phone to clam myself down.i was swiping through my picture gallery and i found our old MEMORIES.

i was swiping through my picture gallery and i found our old MEMORIES

I never knew I have this picture.i remember that time me and hyung were close to eachother maybe because hyung was too shy to make new friends we always stick to eachother.jeongin looks so small here I used to call him little fox and now he has grown a lot. I miss the old days.

While I was swiping through pictures I found again a picture of me and hyung.

The only time when hyung really smiled in pictures with me or else he will make the funny faces

The only time when hyung really smiled in pictures with me or else he will make the funny faces. And why the heck I have so many pictures of hyung and his cats.i never knew I only have a lot of pictures of my lovely ew members but I don't have much pictures of me.

I didn't even knew that I was smiling like crazy.

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗛𝗢's pov:

While walking around I found seungmin lying on the couch.i was planing to tease him and will cuddle him but he was smiling like crazy while seeing his phone why?. What he is watching. Are he dating someone?. No I don't think so.is it wooyoung? Seungmin and wooyoung have been closed to eachother maybe others don't know but I know because of felix they get to know eachother. Is he flirting with him? I know wooyoung is a good person but also a flirty one.i need to talk with changbin.

"Hey" I called seungmin but he didn't respond

"Hey seungmin" I again called him but still he didn't respond

"Seungmoooo!!!" I almost yelled my lungs out and then he turned his face my side while making a disgusting face.

"What happen hyung?" He asked me with a irritated look

"What are you doing?"

"Why are you smiling?"

"Whom are you seeing?"

"Is it wooyoung?"

"Are u flirting"?

"Seungmin answer me" I asked without talking a breathe

𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗜𝗡's pov:

"Woah clam down hyung! And why do you care so much if it's wooyoung or anyone and its none of your business" I said irritated because i was happy remembering the old memories and Hyung disturbed me and I forget what I was thinking.

"Ofc it's of my business"

"Who are you?"

"Who am I?" He asked me he looks scary.before he do anything I better be going somewhere else.

"Where are you going?" He was trying to grab my hand but my luck I already escape.

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗛𝗢's  POV:

"Why did he run again?"

"Now I can't control my anger"

"Nvm now I won't care about it anymore"

"He said its none of my business"

"How can he say that"

"Wait.....does that mean he was really talking with wooyoung?"

"Are they dating?"

"But I thought he likes me"

"Why?"