Piggy back ride

It was Straykids new album "MAXIDENT" and their song"Case 143"'s 6th win . All members were enjoying and dancing thanking to other idols

𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗜𝗡's POV:

I was shocked that we win for the 6th time! We all were so happy.and I see jisung and changbin piggy back riding and then even felix and Hyunjin .I wanna ride too. I look around and see that chan hyung and innie was also back riding so it was me and Minho hyung.i asked him to give me a piggy back ride but he rejected.i was sad. But then he finally give me a ride I was happy only until he start dancing.i was regretting but still wanna ride.i didn't expect to surfer like this.

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗛𝗢's POV:

I already knew we will win. I can see everyone getting excited and me too.we were dancing and suddenly others started giving back ride to Maknae line and you can say their lovers.i was wondering to give seungmin a ride too.but I decided to tease him a little.i rejected him he seems sad.but finally I give him a ride.

"He feels more lighter than before"

"Is he losing weight?"

I was worried about him.i need to talk with him later. But since everyone was enjoying I think to tease him again so I started dancing with more energy and I'm sure he is surfering .but I like it.

_____________________________

At dorm:

Seungmin was lying on his bed relaxing after doing his best and hard work for stays.and stalking on instagram to see what's going on.
And his eyes catch a picture

" Oh stays are so fast"

But I like it.