K1LL B!LL

• I'm still a fan even though I was salty

      Hyung...I was always your fan,you were my idol.my role model.ㄱㄱㄱㄱ

  •  Hate to see you with some other broad,know you happy.hate to see you happy if I'm not the one driving.

    Hyung... you liked him so much right? You were always happy with him but why not me? I hate to see you with him,I hate to see you happy with him.

   •I don't want none,I just want you.if I can't have you,no one should.

Didn't I told you I love you and only you?I don't want any other man.hyung didn't I told you if I can't have you,no one should too.

     •I-I might kill my ex, not the best idea.his new bf's next, how'd I get here?I still love him though, rather be in jail than alone.

  Jagiya...I can't control myself now.how many time I asked if u don't like me anymore? Why you're forcing me to do something I don't want to? I still love you though,I rather be in jail than alone here,do u know how badly it hurts to be left alone?

   I always waited for you till long cold nights,I just wanted your warmth, your love and nothing else.

    I get sense that it's a lost cause I get the sense that you might really love him.

   Why you never loved me the way you did to him hyung..? Why..? Why did u even fake it with me at first place? I get the sense you might really love him? Don't you?   ㄱㄱㄱㄱ .

       •The text gonna be evidence,this text is evidence.i tried to ration with you,no murders,no crimes of passion but damn.

It was our 3rd anniversary and I was so happy,I always wanted to surprise my Hyung but he never had time for me but today,he was here with me. I heard a ding from his phone and even tho I know I shouldn't touched anyone's thing without permission but we're one .

I never expected this but ...

" Hyung"

"Minho hyung!!"I couldn't stop the tears when I found a text on his phone from someone saved as "jagiya ❤️"

"What happened to you now?!"  He coldly shouted at me. That hurts, really.

"Who is he?",

"W-what the fuck! Why did you touched my phone without permission!?" Huh? Now I need permission to touch your stuff hyung?

"Answer me first hyung!"

"D-did you c-cheated on me?" I hoped it's just some misunderstanding or something but..

"Yes, so what?"I can't believe,no he just didn't,he didn't , it's just a bad dream noooo.

"Hyun-" "shut the crying, this,this is why I never loved you.such a crybaby grow up bitch" whats with the sudden change hyung?

"But why did you keep me in dark? It's been fucking 3 year of our relationship hyung! Have u ever loved me? I guess they were right when they said you're a play boy and will date me only for my body, but I never believe them hyung, because I loved you,I loved you so much now I have nothing but only you!"

  "Look seungmin I'm sorry,I tried to love you but I can't...I-I bored with you, you were always busy with your studies and accidentally I fall in love with someone who was with me the whole time I was left alone"

"Let's broke up" I feel my breathing getting harder,I just can't stop the pain.

"No hyung ...I can't hyung,I can't without you" I begged and grabbed his hands but...

"Let me go seungmin!" And he lefted me all alone,

"Hyung ple-"i felt a sudden sharp pain in my chest, everything was blur the next moment i Don't know what happened, when I woke up I saw hyunjin by my side, hyunjin my best friend the only person who knows about my problems.

   • You was out of reach,now I'm in amazement, playing on my patience.

  Remember when I tried to call you?I searched for you like a crazy, day and night I was crying for you,my life become a living hell for me,you changed your number,where were you? Leaved me in the dark with pain?

    •If I can't have you,no one will.i Just killed my ex,killed his bf next, how'd I get here? I still love him, though Rather be in hell than alone.

  "You know I always wanted to treasure you,I wanted to give u all of my love,I don't care I want you and Just you! Dead or alive, it was hard for me love, it was hard for me to kill you but "I did it all for love,I did it all on no drugs,I did all of this sober,I did it all for us,all for us" you told me you love my singing Right? I will always sing this song for you whenever I will visit your grave my love. Please take care I will be with you soon,wait for me hm?.

With that I tooked my last breathe. Still can't understand why this all happened with me? All I wanted was just love. At least after death I will have it? Writing this all in my dairy so one day when someone will read this will know how much in pain I was.till now I might have been died right? I had cancer, last time when I was in hospital they told me I was in my last stage,no one can save me. I wish I could have spend my last days with you my love.but u never cared.

  [Sometimes love makes you do the things which you will regret later,not all people are destined to be 2gether alive,some are destined to be 2gether after death</3]