why u didn't stay a little longer?

[vampire ff]
                         [Mature]

[INSPIRED BY THE KOREAN BL DRAMA "KISSABLE LIPS"]
(I SUGGEST Y'ALL TO WATCH THAT DRAMA IT'S SAUR GOOD!]

"It's been 9 years already..." Minho said with
Tears in his eyes but no emotion on face. "And I think... it's my time soon" "shut up Minho,do u really know what you're saying? U can't die! U gotta survive"  "I broke the rule that If I killed any human, I'll slowly die and gonna disappear in 10 years.and now I can't do anything,it's end of the this year as well,I only have 4 months left." "Minho... we've a solution for that."  "What is it?"

"Pure human blood."

"I've been trying from past 9 years to find that but I guess it's actually my time."

"No, I've sense someone with pure blood in the college."

"What? Really?"

"Yes...and I guess, he's the one."

"Mhm... Let's see chan."

____________________________________

"Seungmin! Stop... You forget ur phone in the car"

"*Sigh* give me my phone hyung" seungmin whined as changbin (his only family) was playing with him.

"Jokes aside,how many time I've to tell you to keep this phone always with you? Why u don't listen to me? Do u know how much worried I'm for you? Do you really even care for me?"

"Hyung! I'm not a kid anymore, I'm an adult now. Please leave me alone."

"Alone? Don't you know how dangerous it is since you're a pu-"

"Not that again hyung,I can take care of myself."

"Whatever, please please listen to me seungmin. You're the only family I have and I don't wanna lose you. I care for you that's why I'm doing this for you. Please answer my calls and messages and inform me whenever and wherever u go."

"U can leave now."

"Ok,take care and don't forget to answer my calls"

"Whatever."

___________________________________

"O-ouch" seungmin mumbles as he fell from the stairs while running .

"Are you ok?" A fairly handsome boy was there, reaching out this hand to help seungmin.

"I-i'm okey!" Seungmin quickly stands up

"You're bleeding"  Minho said as he saw the blood on his hand.

"I-it's fine, I'm fine. Thank you!" Seungmin ran away. And then there's Minho who smells the blood in his hand and then he released,he's the one chan was talking about.

"Pure blood human, finally." Minho smirked as he went inside his classroom.

Lee minho and seungmin shares the same classes,so it's obvious for Minho to get closer to seungmin since he wants his blood to live on a bit more longer.

"That's all for today, paired up with someone for your homework and submit that before Friday,class dismissed."

The teacher announced and at that moment,Minho knew he have to shoot his chance.

"Can we pair up together?" Minho asked as he reach seungmin with a such attractive smile that can make anyone fall for him in seconds.

"O-oh sure" (why the heck I'm shuttering like this?) Seungmin thought.