BIRTHDAY

𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗜𝗡's POV:

mm.... tomorrow is Minho hyung's birthday. Should I wish him first or last?  Birthday....this word hurts me.
I remember on my birthday almost all members forget about it even channie hyung.nobody wish me when I was waiting till 3 am and then I got a text from changbin hyung at 4:10 am. And then other members started wishing me.i know they forget.i even mention it on my birthday live. and I haven't forgive them yet.so what should I do? Should I wish him or not?

"I think I should"

"Just Because he didn't wish me I can't be rude with loml."

"Ok....should I call him or text?"

"Should I face time him or Normal call?"

"Should I go to his room and wish him or not?"

"Aghhhhhhh" "Seungmin shut up you're too loud" I realised that I was kinda growling like a dog and felix scolded me.

"Uh...sorry" I said

"Sleep now Minnie good night" I heard him saying and the sound of his room's door closed.

I better wish him in his room... maybe...I could confess?

"My imagination is so wild"

"Wtf why I feel so hot"

"M blushing by just imagine it"

"But..."

"What if he reject me?"

"Let's see or my overthinking will kill me "

I see the time it was 11:57  so I thought to visit him but

I heard someone entering our dorm.i open the door a bit to see who is it.i was scared if it's a stranger or a sasaeng  fan? But....it was even worser for my heart.

It was....Minho hyung and han.i didn't knew Minho hyung wasn't at home. probably he was out with han but where they out on a date? Are they really dating? Is minsung real?

"Happy birthday jagiya see you tomorrow it's too late" I Heard han saying this to hyung.i know han always use "jagiya" while talking to hyung but the thing hurts me is that he is the first to wish hyung.

"Its too late and it's not safe to go back I will text chan hyung you can stay here with me" 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I guess all members r already fall asleep so you can sleep with me in my room"

"Sure jagiya let's go!"

I heard hyung's giggling and the sound of his room's door open and close.

"I better leave them alone"

"Maybe hyung Don't feel the same for me"

"Its fine......I can't change it anyway"

I was falling apart.i know but I can't save myself I better ignore this feeling. So I just put headphone and fall sleep while listening the song.

"I WISH YOU WERE MINE"

damn the lyrics hits different when you are really broken.

"Hyung m always late always..... always"