ENDING MENT-

SEUNGMIN's POV:

We were at our concert. And I feel the urge to cry.even I try to hold but I couldn't.i finally let my tears flow at the ending ment.why? Because seeing the progress of our team makes me remember the hard time we had.the old memories are painfull.working hard everyday just to here where we are today.i was emotional and I let it out.

I see that members coming to me hugging me and comforting me.chan hyung come to me first and hugged me while hyunjin was wipping my tears away.and I could see other members were worried about me too.

We bit our goodbye to stays and leaved for our dorm.i was still crying.even I don't know why I was crying.members were still confronting me but they were tired too.one by one hugged me and asked me if m okay. And I said yes m okay.but the only member who were still there was Minho hyung.he was using his phone.not looking at me even tho he didn't hugged me.i was more sad and I was sobbing more hard. Until I felt a hug from behind.

"Seungmo clam down"

"It's all fine"

His voice is so relaxing.he was still back hugging me.

"M-minho hy-yung why are you still h-here" I said still sobbing.

"How can I left you here alone?"

"Lets go seungmo,it's time for us to go back"

"Yeah" I said

But he didn't let me go.

"Hyung aren't we getting late?"

"Stay a lil bit more"

"But members will be worried for us"

"Mm..I know"

"Minho, SEUNGMIN we are going back are you both in?"

I heard chan hyung's voice and I turned to see Minho hyung who was asleep while back hugging me.

"He looks like a cute baby cat while sleeping" I giggled

And I heard some giggles which doesn't belongs to me

It was chan hyung and changbin hyung's.

"Lets go but wake him up first" I said while struggling to wake him.

"Minnie you can go to other members I will wake Minho" chan hyung said.

"Uh- bu-" "no buts I said right now" he looks really scary when he pulled the leader card out.

I nodded and left to the other members.

MINHO'S POV:

"DORI COME HWRE" I was watching a good dream until someone aggressively pulled me up.

When I felt someone carrying me .I thought it was SEUNGMIN because I remember I fall sleep while hugging him so maybe it's him.i was too lazy to open my eyes but the body felts muscular and smaller than Seungmin's. So I opened my eyes to see who was carrying me.

"Æhahahahh" I was shocked when I felt changbin's face close to me.

"Oh my god hyung are you crazy?"

"What are you doing and why are you carrying me.put ME DOWNNNN!!!"

"OKAY OKAY!"

"where is SEUNGMIN"?

"We send him in car already"

"Why didn't you wakes me up?"

"I tried but you were in deep sleep i guess and you know you talk in sleep"

"What?"

"You said dori dori come here"

"What"?

"Yes"

Wait seungmin once revealed it in one of our episode.i thought it was a joke but no. What what I had said I need to know.