AIRPORT

SKZ are having their flight.they r going to Japan for AAA awards.

[I want jyp to give them some rest like how many time they have travelled from kr to jp?]

SEUNGMIN'S POV:

Again today we are having our flight for Japan. I am really tired because of traveling to much and because of mama awards. I need a rest not just I we all need some rest. My body feels like it's going to break at any moment.its feel so heavy.but it's fine since it's worth it.

As soon we get out from the car my eyes get blinded by the  camera flashes.it was too much.the noises of the camera and people.i feel like I can have a anxiety attact at any moment. I'm feeling to get weak but since I tried to not show that.greeting our stays we move to our flight.

Minho hyung was around me all the time. Maybe because he feels weak too.whats shocked me is that for the first time han not having any anxiety attact or feeling.and I feel happy that now he is happy.

Suddenly my eyes gettin' heavy.i didn't care much about it as soon as we sit on our seats I passed out almost.i don't know what happen later but all I know I was woken up by Minho hyung. We arrived at Japan and I didn't even knew how long I sleeped but was Minho hyung sitting next to me the whole time?

Isn't the seats arrangements are like chan hyung with changbin hyung, Felix with iynie, Minho hyung and hyunjin and me and han. But what is Minho hyung doing here.

MINHO'S POV:

I keep my eyes on seungmin since he looks weak and I know about him getting anxiety attacts like seungie . Not gonna lie I feel like breakdown too.

And as soon we get into our seats seungmin passed out.and I was worried that he  is Unconscious. I said to chan hyung and we checked but he was sleeping.seems like he's really tired. Vocals and signing aren't easy it's more difficult then dance.i can understand.but since I was worried I sit next to seungmin and give my seat to han.

We arrived at Japan but seungmin haven't even moved from his placed so I tried to wake him up and he seems shocked that we are already arrived at Japan.

"H-hyung?"

"Yes seungmo"?

"What happen later?"

Did he found out that I pecked him on lips? I am nervous

"U-uh Nothing why?"

"Because I don't remember anything"

Seems like he doesn't know "you just passed out early"

"Oh because I was tired"

"Minho, seungmin lets go" chan hyung our leader kangaroo said

And I just rolled my eyes which make him giggle.

SEUNGMIN'S POV:

"HE THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT HE KISSED ME ?"

"NOT A KISS BUT A PEAK"

"NOW I GUESS I'M SURE ABOUT MINHO HYUNG'S FEELINGS"