SBS

Seungmin's pov:

Today was our performance at SBS as you know and I was kinda nervous and excited too.since it's Christmas the theme was about Christmas and we decided to sing a song specially for our stays.after a long we finally decided that the special song for today will be "24+25". I love this song.and I'm more confident because of my outfit.you know when you know that your outfit is best the level of confidence get high.i really appreciate our designers. But....today I don't know why Minho hyung kept ignoring me the whole time he was sticked around han.when I tried to call him he just ignore me like I was invisible and it's hurts and but it's make me angry too. While I was clicking picture at backstage to post on Instagram Minho hyung showed up from back and we had a picture together after a long time.he looks so cute but yet scary with the ears he look like a devil with thrones but he's so cute. I'm gonna upload then later.

"Sure hyung If u wanna play I will play too"

"And now it's my time to play back"

I thought to myself.we soon had our performance and it was soooo cold.i was kinda shaking. I meet some of my friends from other groups and it was fun and also the time for me to take Revenge.

we were enjoying and dancing with stays. I was on the left of changbin hyung and on the right it was Minho hyung who's hand was on changbin hyung's shoulder.

"Mm... finally"

I placed my hand on Minho hyung's hand and removed his hand from changbin hyung's shoulder then I placed my hand on changbin hyung's shoulder.

Minho hyung seems confused but nevermind I tried to play it cool too.
[https://youtube.com/watch?v=UO2x2_l3yWE&feature=shares]
[The actual scene link if u'r confused and if the link won't work here is the Channel name]

com/watch?v=UO2x2_l3yWE&feature=shares][The actual scene link if u'r confused and if the link won't work here is the Channel name]

While leaving for our red carpet we lost Felix somewhere.and soon chan hyung started to look for me.i was also worried but hyunjin was literally panicking like Felix got kidnapped.soon chan hyung came back with Felix.and I know tomorrow hot topic gonna be "Felix being the real stray kid". I was giggling seeing him and hyunjin hugging
"Cute" and I moved my eyes just to see Minho hyung glaring at me like he gonna eat me.he looks scary but cute too.

we are here on red carpet and finally the end of this festival I just can't wait to reach our dorm because it was really cold.

I was about to leave but then I see my members were there standing while Minho hyung going first he was kinda panicked.its was panic of seperate. If I was in his place I would have been panicked too.....and again I see han cheering him up and he was going first he was shaking lol. Soon we started to leave too Minho hyung's eyes were on me so I again tried to make him jealous so I grabbed changbin hyung's hand. And we leaved to our cars. That wasn't enough for me so I decided to changed my car with changbin hyung's instead.

"No seungmin get into this car"

"I don't want to I wanna join changbin hyung's car"

"It's fine Minho we can exchange jisung and seungmin"

"But chan hyung"

"Minho"

"Ok"

He seems angry he just got into the car and shut the door.it was too loud.i hope no one recorded this cuz I don't want anyone to think that Minho hyung and chan Hyung were fighting or Smtg.

MINHO'S POV:

"I was thinking to give him a present tonight but"

"How he dare to ignore me"

"It was little too much"

"He's been sticking with changbin a lot now days"

" Just Once we reached dorm I will show you the result of ignore me puppy"

__________________________________

TT sorry bcoz idk what happen in sbs much so it might be opposite idk if they had red carpet at first or end so don't mind.

And ofc my confusing English:') I'm trying to improve my English as well lmaoo.but it just getting worse even more:(