𝟬𝟮𝟱 not goodbye forever

chapter twenty fivenot goodbye forever

chapter twenty five
not goodbye forever

✵ ✵ ✵

Arden had never felt happier in her entire life

Arden had never felt happier in her entire life. Her chest felt as though it was going to explode and it hurt so bad ( in a good way ) that it brought tears to her eyes. Jaws, the only man she could ever need in her life, had tackled her down onto the ground and wasted no time in kissing her all over her face.

"Oh my baby!" she exclaimed laughing so hard they were convinced she would pee herself. "I missed you so so so so much."

The dog could not stop wiggling, he weighed so much Arden was sure to have broken ribs from how his elbows were pushing into her chest. She pet him frantically, kissing his face when he had stopped kissing hers.

It was the greatest moment of her life.

✵ ✵ ✵

"The sudden appearance of an enormous stone figure in the Indian Ocean has left more questions than answers for authorities. U.S and Australian naval ships are maintaining defensive positions." The TV spoke.

Arden was sitting on the floor in front of Druig and Makkari with one hand holding her dog back so he would not try to take her food. It was moments like these when she scolded herself for spoiling him and treating him like he was a baby. He was just a little shit sometimes now.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Druig asked, pointing at her plate.

She lifted it up to him and he took what he wanted before they resumed what they were doing.

"You guys did that?" Ben asked, pointing to the TV.

"Yes sir," Arden grinned, lowering hand making her dog take the last bit of her pizza. "You son of a bitch!"

Phastos contained a laugh before looking to Ben.

"I love you so much."