Chapter 1

Finney - TheBetterBlake
Robin - RedRobinHood
Vance - Bestpinballplayer
Bruce - BaseballLover

Skittles Pack🏳️‍🌈 (7:15am)

TheBetterBlake: GUYS WAKE UP.

RedRobinHood: Finn it's 7 am WHAT DO YOU WANT??

TheBetterBlake: DID YOU FORGET?

Bestpinballplayer: Blake it's too early for this shit what are you talking about.

TheBetterBlake: BRUCE DO YOU REMEMBER?

BaseballLover: No? Am I supposed to remember something??💀

TheBetterBlake: YOU'RE ALL SLOW. SCHOOL STARTS TODAY!!

RedRobinHood: WHAT??

Bestpinballplayer: HOLY SHIT I FORGOT

BaseballLover: SWEET JESUS I'M DEAD I FORGOT😭

TheBetterBlake: Sweet Jesus?

Bestpinballplayer: Nah..☠️☠️

RedRobinHood: Ain't no way..

BaseballLover: WHAT?

Bestpinballplayer: Nothing nevermind just get your ass ready I'm picking you up

BaseballLover: Okay😻

RedRobinHood: FINN YOU SEEING THIS?

TheBetterBlake: BRANCE CONFIRMED

Bestpinballplayer: Fuck off and get ready you dipshits I'm taking all of you to school

TheBetterBlake: Hell nah I don't trust you driving😃

Bestpinballplayer: Too bad, be ready

-Bestpinballplayer, BaseballLover,
RedRobinHood, and TheBetterBlake have gone offline-
_________________________________________

Vance's POV:
I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my bag. Bruce doesn't live too far from me so the drive wouldn't be long, I got there in 10 minutes.

"Hurry up Bruce before I leave you to walk alone." I rolled my eyes as he got in the car. "Sorry sorry! I was rushing!" Bruce chuckled at the end, god why is he so cute...wait gross I'm not gay..right?

I drove us to Finney's house and he was already waiting outside on the front porch. Once he saw my car he ran up and got in. "Where's your sister?"

Bruce asked and we both looked at Finney in the back seat. "She left early for some reason, probably to meet up with her friends." Bruce laughed at Finney who rolled his eyes as he said the last part.

I couldn't help but stare at Bruce for what I thought was only a few seconds, until I was brought back to reality by a smack to the side of my head. "Earth to Vance!"

Finney laughed and Bruce soon started laughing too. "Whatever, let's just go get your boyfriend." I turned back around and started the car.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Finney shouted and smacked Vance in the back of the head. "Hit me one more time and your ass is walking to school alone." I looked at him through the rear-view mirror, he flipped me off.

A few minutes later we arrived at Robin's house, he was also waiting on his front porch, once he saw us he walked up and got in the back with Finney. "What's up fellow gays?" He smiled.

"You're the only gay one here!" Bruce said looking into the backseat. "Alright shut your traps we're here." I said while parking the car in the school parking lot. I was the last to get out of the car.
_________________________________________