Chapter 5

The next morning (9:00am)

Bruce's POV:
I woke up with a slight headache, I sat up letting my eyes adjust to the brightness in the room. I turned to look at the floor, Vance was still asleep. He's so pretty, even when sleeping. Wait- no Bruce stop thinking like that.

It's only 9 in the morning, on a Saturday, so I doubt anyone else in the group chat is awake. I got up and grabbed a clean outfit then went into the bathroom to change. Once I was finished I went downstairs to get some breakfast.

My parents have been away for at least two weeks now, business trips. It's just been me and my little sister Amy since then. I walked into the kitchen and Amy was already there, sitting at the table with a bowl of cereal. "Morning Amy!" I said, god why is my voice so deep in the mornings? She looked up from her phone "Morning Ru!!" She smiled and I smiled back.

I grabbed a clean bowl and my favorite cereal, then grabbed the milk from the fridge. When I finished making my bowl, I joined Amy at the table. We had a small conversation about school and our friends, I may have mentioned a bit too much about Vance- now she thinks I like him. She's right but I'm not going to admit it.
_________________________________________

Vance's POV:
I woke up in Bruce's room, for a second I forgot I stayed the night, I thought he kidnapped me. I checked my phone for the time, 10am. Bruce must've woken up before me, he wasn't in his bed when I looked.

I sat up and groaned while I stretched, damn I needed that. I didn't have any clean clothes and none of Bruce's clothes would fit me so I decided to change back into my regular clothes and spray my cologne all over them.

I went downstairs to see Bruce and who I believe was his sister Amy watching a show in their living room. Bruce looked at me and waved, with a smile of course. God he was fucking adorable. I waved back and gave a half-smile, surprising I know.

Bruce got up and walked over to me, "Good morning!" He said. "Morning.." I muttered back, my morning voice was still taking effect, it was raspy and deep. He must've noticed because his face turned a shade of red when I looked at him.

"Something wrong Yamada?" I asked with a playful smile this time, seems like my voice has an effect on him. "Shut up!" He said and I laughed, he playfully rolled his eyes and walked back over to the couch.

I stared at the ground for a moment then sighed, I had to go home. "Hey Bruce, uh thanks for letting me stay the night, but I should be getting home." He frowned. "What about your dad?" I put my hand on the back of my neck and laughed nervously, "I can't avoid him forever, I need to face the consequences."

He got up and walked over to me, he..hugged me? I stood there in shock and felt my face turn a shade of red. Was this really happening? "Be careful, and call me if he does anything I'll come pick you up." He pulled away and we locked eyes.
_________________________________________

Bruce's POV:
Vance and I were staring into each other's eyes, his eyes were like the ocean, I could get lost in them forever. God I was fighting the urge to jump on him and kiss him.

I snapped back to reality and pulled away "Sorry.." I muttered and he chuckled. "It's alright, amore." I looked at him confused, he just smiled. What did he call me?

We said our goodbyes and he left, I was still thinking of the name he called me, god if only I could speak Italian. Was that Italian? I'm not sure.
_________________________________________

Vance's POV:
I finally made it home, I wish the walk was longer. I quietly opened the door and there he was, my dad passed out on the couch, he jumped up and immediately looked in my direction, how the fuck did he hear the door?

"Where the fuck were you." He questioned and I stayed silent looking at the ground. "Answer me you disgrace." He got up and walked over to me, then grabbed my chin to make me look at him. I avoided eye contact because I wasn't trying to die today.

"Next time you're late coming home I'll fucking beat your ass Vance." He slapped me and I ran upstairs to my room, he was running after me?! I thought he wanted me gone!

I got to my room before he could get me and I closed the door then locked it, I didn't know what to do and I was in a panic so I texted the group chat.
_________________________________________

Skittles Pack🏳️‍🌈 (10:10am)

Bestpinballplayer: GUYS HELP PLEASE

TheBetterBlake: WHAT'S WRONG?!

RedRobinHood: ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!

BaseballLover: IS IT YOUR DAD??

Bestpinballplayer: OF COURSE ITS MY DAD!!

Bestpinballplayer: HE'S TRYING TO BREAK INTO MY ROOM IM PANICKING.

BaseballLover: VANCE IM ON MY WAY, TRY TO KEEP HIM OUT!

-Bestpinballplayer has gone offline-

BaseballLover: VANCE?!

BaseballLover: FUCK.

-BaseballLover has gone offline-
_________________________________________

Bruce's POV:
I run out of my house and get into my car as quick as I can. I speed over to Vance's house, I can hear shouting?! It's Vance.. Fuck am I too late?!

I hear a lot of footsteps before the door swings open and Vance runs past me. "VANCE GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" His dad shouted and I flinched, damn he's loud.

I rush to my car and unlock it, both Vance and I get in and I drive back to my house, his dad didn't follow us luckily.

I glance at him and he's breathing heavily, almost as if he's having a panic attack, I can see he's shaking horribly and covered in blood, I swear to God if his dad did something to him.
_________________________________________

Vance's POV:
Bruce is driving to his house and I'm in the passenger seat, I'm shaking and breathing heavily, my dad is fucking insane! I can see him looking at me every once in a while and I can tell he's in a panic too.

My head hurts like hell, he threw a fucking vase at me. My hands were covered in blood and so was the collar of my shirt. I'm on the verge of fucking crying but I'm not going to, that's weak.
_________________________________________

Third Person POV:
Bruce and Vance finally made it to Bruce's house, once they were inside Bruce dragged Vance to the bathroom.
H

e grabbed rubbing alcohol and bandages from under the sink.

Bruce asked Vance to sit on the sink which he did. By this point Bruce was between Vance's legs cleaning his hands and his wounds. Vance was trying his best to cover up the fact he was a blushing mess, Bruce was even prettier up close.
_________________________________________

Bruce's POV:
I finished cleaning Vance's wounds and put the bandages on. I could tell his face was a shade of red, was he blushing? Did he like me or something?

No idea. But after a moment of silence he thanks me for helping him, I smiled and handed him an oversized hoodie I had in the closet, since his shirt was covered in blood.

I decided to be brave for once, when he was distracted I kissed his cheek and left the bathroom so he could change, holy shit I just did that. God now I regret it what if he's mad at me?

A/N: 1297 words oh my god😭