Chapter 11

A/N: Warning: Could make you cry👀

This takes place the day after the restaurant hangout in the last chapter
_________________________________________

Third Person POV:
Vance was the first to wake up, though he couldn't move, a sleeping Bruce had his face buried in Vance's neck, this made Vance smile knowing someone other than his brother Griffin was comfortable with him.

Vance decided to lay there for a bit longer and just admire Bruce, after all he looked adorable, even asleep. Vance planted kisses to Bruce's forehead and played with his hair a little.

After a few more minutes of forehead kisses and his hair being played with, Bruce woke up. Vance stopped and looked at him, smiling.(🙊) "Morning amore." Vance said in a soft tone. "Mmm..good morning love!" Bruce said, kissing Vance on the cheek. They both sat up leaning against the headboard.

"Any plans for today?" Vance asked, stretching a bit. "Maybe another group hangout? We could head to the grab n go!" Bruce smiled, he loved the grab n go, mainly because he got to watch Vance play pinball.

"Sounds good to me, I'll text the others." Vance grabbed his phone from the nightstand and opened messages.
_________________________________________

Skittles Pack🏳️‍🌈 (9:30am)

Bestpinballplayer: Wake up fuckers I have a question

TheBetterBlake: What do you want-

RedRobinHood: What's up Vance?

DogLover: Tf do you want I'm trying to sleep

RedRobinHood: Woah- who stole Billy's newspapers

DogLover: Fuck you

RedRobinHood: That's Finney's job thank you

TheBetterBlake: WHAT?!

DogLover: Homos

Bestpinballplayer: Stfu all of you, anyway Bruce Griffin and I want to do a group hangout at the grab n go, y'all coming or not?

RedRobinHood: I'm down

TheBetterBlake: Anything to get away from Gwen

DogLover: I'll be there

Bestpinballplayer: Alr, meet us there in 20 minutes.

-Everyone has gone offline-
_________________________________________

Third Person POV(again):
Bruce and Vance got dressed, and Vance went to Griffin's room(they live with the yamada's now but Griffin got the guest room because Vance wanted to sleep with Bruce👍🏼). Vance told Griffin to get ready and left, so Griffin got dressed and met up with Vance and Bruce downstairs.

They decided they were ready so they left to the grab n go and waited outside for the others, Robin was the first to show up, which wasn't a surprise considering he lived right down the street from the grab n go, Finney showed up next, then Billy.

Everyone headed inside and went to the back area of the store near the pinball machine, they were talking while Vance played pinball of course. Bruce and Finney watched Vance, and celebrated when he beat his score. Robin and Billy were talking with Griffin, everyone was having a good time.

Until the alarm in the store went off, the boys jumped, the alarm was loud so it scared all of them, they all grouped up and stayed near the back of the store. A tall man dressed in all black with a mask came into the store and went straight to the register which was closest to the boys.