Episode 1: Wednesday's child is full of woe

3nd person:

Ki was reading the new novel of Wings of fire in her best friend's dorm, that best friend was named Enid, Ki and Enid had many similar traits, except for Ki disliking pink/ girly things unlike Enid. Ki is more boy than girl, but she likes being a girl, it felt powerful to her. Speaking of powerful, she is a witch, you may be thinking: "a witch!? You mean the ugly woman who has green skin and a weird laugh that people wear as a costume for Halloween?". No, that may be what you heard but she isn't like that, she knows her destiny is to save the world, how you may ask? She doesn't know what, but she knows its her destiny to. Anyway back to her timeline, Ki was sitting on the spare bed in Enid's dorm reading her book, you know, minding her business, when all of a sudden, a knock was heard at the door. Enid ran to open the door. It was Mrs. Thornhill ( I don't know if she is Mrs or Ms but oh well)

"Hey girls! There's a new student coming to our hall, now you better not mention anything that happened at her old school." She said.

Enid said "well what happened there?". " She REALLY hurt a boy with some piranhas". Damn, why did she do that?" Ki said. " I don't know, I hope it was for a good cause. Enid get your stuff organized so we can make a good impression. Ki, help Enid. I'm going to my classroom ( I can't remember what its called). You two behave!". And she's gone. Oh well🤷.

A few minutes later:

"God, you have TONS of stuffed animals." Ki said " Well, they're like my other family!" "Hey, no reason to get aggressive, I was just saying you have alot of them." A few seconds later there was another knock at the door. Enid excitedly ran to the door and opened it. "Wednesday this is your roommate, Enid Sinclair." Principal Weems said. "Hey roomie! As you know, I'm Enid, and she's Kriste (christy) but she goes by Ki. She's my friend! Oh! Are you feeling okay? You look alittle...Pale.." "Wednesday always looks half dead" said Mr Addams. "Oh!. Well, Welcome to Ophelia Hall!" Enid said, going in to hug Wednesday. But Wednesday moved away. " Not a hugger... Got it..."

(Some of this stuff isn't all accurate because I couldn't remember some parts so... Yeah I might get some of this stuff wrong. Anyway! Back to the story)

"Please excuse Wednesday, she's... allergic to color..." Said Mrs. Addams

"Oh wow, what happens to you?"
"I break into hives and the flesh peels off my bones" Wednesday said flatly " Luckily, we special ordered you a uniform" said Principal Weems "yeah, thank God for that" Ki whispered to herself. "Enid, Ki, please take Wednesday to the registrer's office to pick it up, along with her Schedule. And take a tour along the way."

Wednesday turned to face her parents, and walked out the door, along with Enid squipping cheerfully and Ki being dragged by Enid.

I hope you guys liked it!
I worked HOURS on this chapter, but we'll see what happens in the next chapter! Stay tuned.....

545 words