Episode 1:Wednesday's child is full of woe (part7)

1st person, Ki's pov:

After having that... vision I guess, I went to Wednesday and Enid's dorm to see what they were up to. I don't know if I should believe a ghost from my dreams telling me a girl likes me, I want to hear it myself. I won't ask her though, that would be weird.

I start hearing music, it sounded like a cello, whoever was playing it was playing it beautifully.

I got to their dorm and knocked, but I just heard the cello. The door suddenly opened to reveal a hand, it was Thing. "Hi Thing! Where's Wednesday?" I ask the hand, he pointed to the window and ran to it. I follow him and help him out the window. I see Wednesday with the cello so I let Thing down and wait for her to get done.

Some minutes later, Thing asked if she felt better, "No, I don't really feel better. There's just something wrong with this place. Not just because it's a school." I see Enid behind me so I go through the window and she comes along. "How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window?" Enid asked. "I had a extra hand" Thing waved at Enid, "whoa, where's the rest of him?" Enid said. "It's one of the great Addams family mysteries." "He's nice once you know him." I say to Enid. We then hear howling. "Why aren't you wolfing out?" Wednesday asked. "Because I can't" Enid said. She then showed her claws. "It's all I got. My mom says some wolves are late bloomers, but I've been to the best Lycanologist. I had to fly to Milwaukee would you believe it? Yeah, She said there's a chance I may never.... You know" I put my hand on her shoulder. "What happens then?" "I become a lone wolf" we stood in silence for a few seconds the Wednesday said "Sounds perfect" "Are you kidding me? My life would be officially over. I'd get kicked out of my family pack without prospect of finding a mate." "I'm failing to see the problem here" "I could die alone!" "We all die alone, Enid" "You really suck at this. Cheering people up." She then starts crying. "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm upset! Haven't you ever cried? Or are you above that too?" I hug Enid and she hugs me back, I could feel Wednesday's eyes on both of us. "It was the week after Halloween. I was six years old.  I took my pet scorpion, Nero, out for his afternoon stroll, and we were ambushed. They wondered what type of freak would have a scorpion for a pet. Two of them held me down and made me watch.... While the others ran Nero over until.... It was snowing when I buried what was left of him. I cried my little black heart out. But tears don't fix anything, so I vowed to never do it again."
"Your secret is safe with us. I said us because Ki is really good at keeping secrets. I still think your weird as shit though." "The feeling is incredibly mutual. How would you like your single room back? You just need to show me how to use your computer."

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile! I just have been busy with school and other things. So I don't get much time on here.  This one is pretty short too. But, hoped you liked it! I promise I'm almost done with this episode.

                                       592 words