Episode 1:Wednesday's child is full of woe (part4)

1st person, Ki's pov:

We were in Wednesday's room and she was playing 'La Llorona' in the background while she was trying find something in her bag. "Soooo what are you trying to look for?" I asked. "It's a special ointment that can heal certain wounds, such as bruises, my mother makes it, I'm just trying to find the ingredients." She said. "What's the ingredients you need?" I asked again. "It's sage, lavender,  a rose petal, clover, lemon, honey, and warm water." She said. "That's alot of ingredients for an ointment." I said. "Well its MY mother, she does LOTS of things." She said.

"Alright, found most of it, I just need sage, honey, and warm water." She said. "I can get you those things." I said "Really? Where are they?" She asked. From waving my hands and fingers, I spawn the sage, honey, and a cup of warm water into my hands.

                        A/N:

(Kinda like Scarlet witch just different AU and color of magic, Ki's magic is a dark grey color)

                  End of A/N:

"How did you do that?" She questioned in a surprised voice. "Its because I'm a witch, I can do things like that." I say. "Then can you heal yourself? No to be rude, I just want to know." She said. "I can heal certain types of wounds, mainly cuts. But not bruises or muscle pain, which sucks." I say. "Oh, well can you get me a grinder so I can make the ointment, please?". She asks. "She being really nice, shes nicer to me than anyone else she treats in the school, why?" I thought. "Oh yeah, sure" I say.

           A few moments later:

After Wednesday put the ointment on my leg, (and no, I will never call it cream cause that's kinda weird) it began to lighten up alittle. I works! Yes! I was reading a book called 'Tool of War', its been good so far. Wednesday was writing her novel when we both heard her bed squeaking, and when we looked at it, it stopped, and there was a lump of something under her bed sheets. We both went over to it, Wednesday pulled the over. It was... A hand? Without a body? That's weird. "I knew it." Said Wednesday. Gosh, I'm gonna have to give her a nickname soon enough. "Hello, Thing." She said to the hand. "Wait... That's his name? 'Thing'?" Aww." I said aw in sadness, not cuteness. Thing quickly went back under the sheets but Wednesday caught him. "Did you really think my highly trained olfactory sense wouldn't pick up on the faint whiff of enroll and bergamot in your favorite hand lotion?" She asked the hand. Thing was trying to escape her grip but she held onto him tightly. "I could do this all day." She said, putting Thing onto her table. "Surrender?" She asked Thing. He tapped the table in confirming that he surrenders. She then lets go of him and turns her lamp toward him. "Mother and Father sent you to spy on me, didn't they?" She asked him. He signalled that they didn't. "I'm not above breaking a few fingers." She said.  "The fact that they thought I wouldn't find out proves how much they underestimate me." She said. He was making more signals that I couldn't understand. "Oh, Thing, you poor, naive appendage. My parents aren't worried about me. They're evil puppeteers who want to pull my strings even from afar. The way I see it, you have two options." "Oh no" I thought. "Option one." She grabs Thing. "I lock you in here for the rest of the semester, and you go slowly insane, trying to claw your way out, ruining your nails and smooth, supple skin. And we both know how vain your are." She said, putting him nearly all the way in the drawer. "Option two." She said, putting him on top of the table again. "You pledge your undying loyalty to me." He then get on two fingers to represent that he has her loyalty. "Our first order of business is to escape this teenage purgatory." She said. He then points at her. "Of course I have a plan. And it begins now." She said. "But don't you have a therapy session with Dr. Kinbott though?" I ask. "Hmm. Your right. I guess we'll see how long she can hold her sanity with me." She said. "Ki" "Yes?" Will you help me?"

Sorry I took alittle bit to make this chapter. Anyways! Hoped you liked it!

                                        760 words