Episode 1:Wednesday's child is full of woe (part6)

1st person, Ki's pov:

I was heading up to my dorm. I was tired, like very tired.

I finally got up to my dorm and layed down on my bed. I don't have a roommate, and thank God for that because they'd probably be freaked out when I do spells. I think I'm falling asleep....

                 In her dream:

I had been walking in the woods, trying to find a landmark back to Nevermore. I was scared that I wouldn't find my way back. I felt lost...

I then found... A crypt? Yes, it was a crypt. I looked up to see who's it was, it was Joseph Crackstone's.... How did I get here? "Your finally here" I hear a voice say, behind me. I turn around and see... Wednesday? With only white, and white hair? This is strange. "Who are you?" I ask. "Goody Addams" Goody says. "Are you an ancestor to Wednesday?" I ask. "Yes" she replies. "Why am I here?" I ask, she then moves the atmosphere into the quad, but everything is on fire. "Why's everything on fire!?" "Crackstone, he'll be resurrected from the dead, one of his relatives who lives in Nevermore will steal my book." She then shows Crackstone and Wednesday, and a dragon on top of the roof behind Wednesday. "That's me, in my dragon form." I point to the dragon, which is HUGE. "So, I'm helping Wednesday defeat a dead man? Cool." I say. "Not just helping Wednesday, but the entire school, and all outcasts." She says. "Wow, when will this happen?" "At the end of January" "My birth month..." "Yes, also, protect Wednesday with. Your. Life. She doesn't need to be told to protect you though. She'd protect you in any way possible." "Why? Why is she so nice to me? And why does she helps me with things? I don't understand." "Oh, you'll see why." She smirks. "Goodbye, Kriste, hope you win." "It's Ki, by the way, not Kriste" I say. "Oh, also, don't tell Wednesday I said this but, she might have have a crush on you" "Wait what!? Really!?" Is ay, blushing. "YOU'LL SEE, GOODBYE!" She says, waving goodbye. "Wait!" I say, but I wake up, and hear a Cello in the background.

                                        376 words