• I HATE YOU •

CHAPTER 07

CHAPTER 07

Shubman's pov

Mom and dad return today so we all are sitting in the living room and talking random . except me ofc specially idk why after that incident whenever i m looking at her my cheeks turn red .

Shub tere kaano ko kya hua , its too red " mumma say out of nowhere and i mentally face palmed why is she so worried about my ears .

but to my good luck , someone rings the door bell . But that happiness didn't last longer as i saw the person The Parth Samthaan . but beside him was my cutie my pratts .

Pratsssss\ Parthhhhhhh " we both shout looking at the couple standing in front of us with a dazzling smile .

How are you "both me and shru ask them .

Well did i told you parth and shru were very good friend .

Shru / pratts "they scream and hug each other .

Ohh goddd you are more beautiful " shru say and pratts chuckle .

Maannnnnnnn pratts yell before hugging me . I kissed her forehead and ask how she is she .

But my whole attention is on parth and shru who are laughing upon something .

We all talk for sometime before mumma call us for dinner .

I was about sit beside shru when that jerk come nd sit .

Arre shub Aaj toh bffs time hone de " pratts say pouting .

Shru don't eat that "parth yell suddenly as shru was about to eat a sweet .

Nd who are hell you are to tell her what shout she eat or not " i say in a no nonsense tone .

Oh really you are shru husband na then you should know she is allergic to almonds " parth say nd i look so does everyone ofc i don't know it .

Mera ho gaya " i say getting up as parth wipe shru face.

Getting jealous my sub concious say .

Jealous nd me ofc not .

Yah yah you even get jealous when he will hold her hands .

He already did .

Or he will kiss her .

Shut up i scream .

Abhi toh maine kuch kaha hee nhi parth say standing beside me.

Look parth i m not in mood to argue with u i say glaring him.

But i m he say in the same way.

Hey boys prats say coming toward us with shru.

And me and parth sign as we don't wanna created any scene in front of girls.

So how was your honeymoon peroid shri ask prats.

Making her blush and parth chuckle too.

Leave our what about you two when you guys are going she ask.

Nd I look at shru who is already looking at me.

Oh hello love birds ankhon ki gustakhiyaan baad mein krna first answer my question prats say .

Not now prats yk from day after tomorrow our series is gonna start I say diverting the topic and soon after some chit chat they left.

It's almost midnight when nd I was sitting in the balcony well it's raining when I feel someone presence beside me.

Hope it's not a ghost I say a loud.

Idiot you are scared of ghost she say chuckling.

Yes so what I say.

Why you drenching in rain she asked me well I m almost wet in rain.

I love it I say this time letting the rain drop fall all over me.

Why don't you join me I ask her.

No I m alright she say but smrik and pull her towards me.

Wtf I told you na I hate rain she say trying to get away from me but I pulled her more close.

Shub what are you doing you will fall sick she say and was continuously blabbering but my whole attention was on how she breathtaking she is looking.

As the water droplet slid down her cheeks I felt so jealous of it.

I cupped her face making her shocked.

Shub she say stramming and tried to get away but I hold her by her waist pulling her more towards me.

I slid her hair aside nd kisssed her neck making her breath got hitched and she clutched my shirt tightly.

I slid down my hand from her neck to her waist and looked at face.

He eyes we're closed and look like a scared kitten.

I made her look at me and was about to go further when mom knoeck on our room door.

Coming maa she say nd run pushing me.

My cheeks warm up on the thought of what gonna happen.

......

𝙷𝚞𝚑!! 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝!!!