• I LOVE HER •

SHUBMAN'S POV

Toh ki socha hai bhabhi naal baat karega ya nhi abhishek ask.

Karunga na veere thora thand paa I say 

Thand paate paate chee mahine bit gaye hai yaara, dekh liye sometimes it too late he say nd I nodded.

I look outside the cafe and the thing is enough to make my blood boil .

Kithe abhishek askas I walked away ignoring him .

Oye ki hoya abhishek ask.

But I was just following their car.

Shru abhishek say looking as they park their car in front of our house.

Firstly parth cone down he goes to shru side and pick her up in bridal style making my blood boil.

Chal ghar chal abhishek say dragging me.

Byee aunty kisi or din parth say coming out.

Hii friends he say with a smrik.

I will kill him one day I say to abhay who pressed my shoulder in terms to make me feel relax.

Ouchh mumma shru cried as mom is touching her legs.

What happen I ask panicked.

He legs got twisted that's it mumma say nd I look at shru she is on the verge of crying.

Mumma mumma leave it I say removing her hand.

It will pain once but it will be greatful beta mama say but I just look at her.

Mumma leave for now do it when she is busy I wishpered in mumma ears and she nodded.

Shek shru say looking at abhishek.

Oh finally madam notice me thanku so much mam.

Shut up shru say glaring him.

After sometime shek I mean abhishek left.

Shub take her room mom say and pick her in bridal style.

What happen she ask holding my hand.

Nothing I say .

Whatever she say covering herself please close the door she say and I sign .

Shubman papa called me early morning.

Jii papa I say coming inside his room.

While he was giving me serious look I look towards mumma who is sitting their disappointed.

What happens I ask.

This he say throwing the newspaper towards me.

𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡 .

Is the head line.

Papa it is not like that I say nd he cupped my face.

Even if it's wrong nd some rumors shruti will be sad he say nd I rushed to her room.

I knock on her room door.

Come in she say.

What happens I ask as she was sitting their silently.

Umm nothing I just wanna ask how was your dinner date she say sarcastically but their is hurt in her eyes.

Shru it's not like that I say holding her hand which she jerked away.

Enough shub she say as a tear roll down her eyes making my heart pinch.

I thought we are getting together, I thought you and sarah are not together,  I thought you also wants to give a chance to our relationship but alas I m an idiot I m sorry it's not your fault.

Before I could say something I got call from someone.

And it's Sarah.

Excuse me shru say and walked.

I declined her call straightly went to her house.

Sarah what is it i ask her.

While she smrik.

I knew it you would come back to me she say.

What the fuck breakup was our mutual decision you know right than what's the need of doing all these i yell at her .

Shubman shh relax i know you are mad but soon everything will be ok yk she say wrapping her arms around my neck .

Stop it sarah i say jerking it away .

I already told you that i fucking don't love you i say holding her arm tightly.

But i do shubman i always loved you even after knowing you don't love me i loved you she say with tears in her eyes .

Sarah listen me we can live like we used to be the good friend i say holding her hands .

Why you don't love me shubman she ask .

Because i love someone else i say .

Whom she ask .

You already know i say walking away .

Then why you feel so ashamed saying it she say with a chuckle .

I don't feel ashamed of anything and i fucking love my wife i love her can u hear that i love my shruti i yell .

Yah the same wife with whom you are going to get divorced she say and my head snapped in her direction.

Where are those papers i ask as i had given her adress for the delivery of divorce papers.

Where those papers belongs to she say smriking .

You i was about to shout on her when i get mummas call .

I m coming i say declining the call .

Why you did that i ask to sarah in a dead dangerous tone .

Look sarah i m warning you , you had seen the good shubman don't try to bring the bad one out of myself and fucking stay from my wife i say nd left as one more drama is going to have in my house .

That's it .Thanku to all those who are reading my story but it will really great full if you guys even vote and comment.

Thankuu ❤️