• ANNIVERSARY •

Shubman

Oye cheer up man it's your party " abhishek say looking at my dull face . Ik Bhai i replied then look around the room to saw a glimpse of hers .

Looking for bhabhi , bhai she is busy with her girlfriends including my gf ishan sulk nd everyone chuckle . It's true in just short span of time Gunn nd shru include sahana in their gang as they are long lost sister . Where is shrey ? Harry bhai ask . Nd Natasha bhabhi remind him of him , shrey is going to be papa . Nd now jaan is five months pregnant nd she needed Shreya more . I m happy that everything between them is sorted Shrey feel guilty ik and he must have cut off all the relationship with that girl .

Look who is here abhishek say nd I saw prats running towards her . I missed you she say hugging him . I missed you too i say kissing her hair . Where is shru she ask I gave a blank look for a friction of second before abhishek answer .

How is life Gill " the parth samatha ask sitting beside me as abhishek ishan along with other hit the dance floor while prats goes towards the girl . Great " i replied. I m happy that you are keeping my shru happy " he say . She is my wife Samthan " i say with a blank expression. Oh I know but she is important to me Gill i hope you know that " he say . And I choose to ignore him .

Okay I guess i should met my gf now he say nd walked where the girls are . He hug her sideways then kisses her head before saying something that make her laugh . It's been four months since our Australia series which we won . The some of best days unless the day I went to met sarah .

What the fuck you want " i yell walking towards her . You " she say playing with her coffee . Sarah listen it's getting wrost you are not a physcho right then why you doing all this " i say to her in a dark tone but i literally begging her to stop this . First of all ik m not a physcho but the problem is I can't shubman i truly loved you nd and i k I love you too she say walking towards me i know no is here and we can talk . Shubman just tell me didn't you ever loved me she say eyes teary . Sarah I placed my hands on her shoulder to calm her down " listen i know we were a thing nd i m sorry that I can't love you , i was attached to you , you are a wonderful human sarah don't waste yourself for me i say while she just hug me crying like anything which definitely make me shock Sarah A Kapoor crying is something weird but i Patt her head trying to make her calm .

Sarah listen " i say nd make her say on the nearby chair. When my phone rang . Shruu " her name splash on the screen nd inside my heart.  Ik i m not doing anything wrong but hiding something is wrong too . I declined her call even thou i want to pic it but closing sarah matter matters the most . Sarah listen I love you " i say and her snapped in my direction as a wonderful human who supported me at my worst you are a bestfriend to me sarah please i don't want to loose a friend like you i say genuinely I know she is not a bad human maybe we all are that much bad but love can make us do anything.

She nodde and wiped her tears . I loved you shubman and I will always. I m sorry I m not still guilty but I m sorry I can't say that I will not do any such things but I m sorry she say nd run away weird I though .

Shubman chal " abhishek say . For buying a gift for Gunn he say . And why I asked . I m going to propose her father our win he say smiling cheekily.

This one he finally pick a ring after one hours of treasure hunt . When i receive jaan msg . Shru left !!! . What left where I called jaan immediately. What happened I asked . You tell me what happened she yell and i hear Gunn telling her to calm down. What calm down Gunn you know I m damm sure , this idiot has done something jaan yell but disconnected the call before i could say something. What happened abhay ask . Nothing i say and we drove back to hotel . Why she left like this I though to myself. Maybe she saw me with sarah my innnerself say . Not not at all i say to myself.

I m leaving, please win the match don't be stressed " even I wanted to yell at her her msg smooth me somewhere .

You alright? I msged but it wasn't even seen . Now what the fuck is happening.

Oye where been you i  called you five times ishan say shaking me . Yah sorry i zoned out i say . Then look at everyone and lastly my eyes reach hers . How perfect she is looking today , those extra makeup has added nothing other then hiding her dark circles. Thore brows are in v shaped as she been thinking about something. Nd i know she is anxious about something as she is been playing with the hemn of her dress.  C'mon couple of night cut the cake Gunn pushed us together. And we both smiled which definitely didn't reaches our eyes .

We cut cake and feed each with I m trying to look into her eyes and she been looking everywhere except my face as if she will look she will get burn . C'mon now a dance prats say . No i m not in mood shru say which definitely surprise everyone shru and no to dance is not a easy thing she even dance when she is angry or feeling low .

She isn't feeling well today guys i say as i wrapped my hand around her waist pulling her closer.  As she tried to pull herself away i pull her more closer enough to inhale her fragrance nd feel her heartbeat .

Leave me she wishper without even looking at me . No i wishper huskily near her ears making her shiver I can feel it thou . Just leave me she say looking at me this time . Her big eyes filled with tears and hurt . Shru i say trying to wiped her tears but she pushed me and rushed inside . I look at my side to saw parth glaring me.  I guess he saw everything. I will handle it i say even thou i was spellwounded . Better you do that he say giving me a warning stare .

Shru wait" i block room door before she could close it . Leave she say tears roll down her eyes . No I won't i say pushing the door but make sure not fully otherwise she would get hurt .

Leave me shubman in four months you were away na then stay away . Jaan you know what these four months were firstly two back to back series that too in different countries then Asia cup  you know right it's important i say nd i know this can't be a reason of her fucked up mind.  Tell me what's the matter i ask as finally I entered her room nd shit the door behind.

I don't want to talk to you she say nd was about to go to washroom when I hold her wrist , rightly but not so tightly. Shubman leave my fucking hand she say in her usually stubborn tone the angry cat . I won't i say pinning her to wall . Ahh she yell at the sudden motion. I look at her eyes intensely I hate to say but she looks so fiery with her attitude the wild cat whom I still have to ponder . Leave me ok she say trying hard to push me . I won't i say pressing myself into her .

It's your fucking party go nd enjoy she say angrily . Correction it's our party our anniversary party i say near her years .

Yess like today is our anniversary party nd we both are still.fucking Rounding in  what we feel .

.................

Idk  how i updated but it's cool go do votes nd comments atleast just vote dude . Otherwise I m not gonna update or you better stop reading.