• SURPRISE •

Shru's pov

Are you sure I m going in this i ask to Gunn and jaan as both cover me fully leaving just my hands open . Yes they replied I m gonna die in this i say refering the mask . No you will not Gunn say and if you feel like dieing then we will take you to hospital Gunn say and drag me inside their hotel .

Is he shubman say jaan refering to the boy talking to the girl in a extreme loud way like they were arguing. No yaar he is not Shubman definitely Gunn say and abhay come out of nowhere and hug her tightly. She is going to die jaan say as abhay hug Gunn so tightly. Sorry baby he say kissing her forehead and many cameras already captured them . Can we please go and met shrey jaan say and abhay laugh looking at me . I never know you guys are baby sitting a girl he laugh and I punch his stomach. Oww shru he say shocking looking at me . Why you wearing these type of clothes he ask . Ask your baby i say and left with jaan .

OMG I missed you jaan shrey say and pecked jaan lips making me sign . My men didn't even know I m here and here there guys are doing there pda . Come and rest first shrey say ignoring me and close the door making me gasped and shocked . And i was about to scream and bang their door loudly when i hear their giggling and goes again my heart .

Care to tell me SHUBMAN's room number " i scream over the call to Gunn and she told . Bitch I hate you" i say but she declined.

Meri koi value hee nhi hai i say and drag my self to SHUBMAN's room .
Please open the door i say to myself as he is not opening his room doors .

Hello miss " i got statled as ishan say opening door . Oh bhabhi he say making my cheeks got red due to embarrassment. You here shubman didn't inform me he say . Actually he didn't know that too i replied. Ok wait a min he say stammering nd close the door . What was that i say to particular noone .

Shubman's pov

Even after talking to shru I m here souring my mood waiting for sarah . Hii shub she say sitting beside me while I clearly trying to control my anger . Shubman look i know you don't want to create any scene here and I too want the same " she say and i really think she got some brain . So call your lawyer and appeal for a divorce she say and i glare her . Sarah listen to me fucking carefully I love my wife get that straight in your brain we were a thing and now everything is sort between us we have no relationship i say trying to be as calm as I can . Please shubman give us a chance give me a chance baby har say trying to hug me and i sign removed her from myself looking at the people giving us different look . I was a fool that i thought you can talk something sensible i saya nd left the palce . What a shitty day i say walking towards the pool side where many people are present. Oye tu yahan abhay say and i nodded at him . He was about to say something when Gunn shushed him . Hey tu kab aayi " i sak hugging her . Today morning she say smiling. Tu room ja na she say . Q i asked. Mat ja yahi mar main ja rhi come baby " she say and walked away. Haan bol " i ask picking up ishan's call. Oye shru is here he say . What i scream I guess my ears drums got brust I m hearing something wrong . Are you sure or are you drunk in the morning only i ask and here his crusing before telling me to come in room .

Really she is here i ask to ishan who is standing outside our room . Haan Bhai ja na he say and left and I enter inside . Only to saw her standing looking outside the best surprise i ever got . I straightforward go and hug her from back amking her gasped but i breat out loudly and i could feel her skin heating up just by my touch . I missed you i say near her ear and she didn't move like she froze . And i know she missed me as much as I do so I just tighten the hug feeling her .

As some cute people were asking about update !! I tried my best to give a nice update I hope it not that much cringe ik this one is but please. I promise I will give nice one from next update . And i don't know when I will update . And haaan yaar comments kr do bs update chaiye koi reviews nhi dete aap log na hee votes !!! New reader sare chapters pr votes de Dena ok !!! Byeeeeee byeeee