• SPECIAL DAY •

SHRUTI'S POV

Shru chale janhvi ask coming inside with gunn nd sakshi.

Sakshi Tu yaha " I asked her as she hasn't informed me about it.

Yah I guess why not to join you guys " She replied cooly.

Are you sure shru you are going in this " Jaan say laughing as I m standing in the bathrob only.

Shut up girl I m not able to decide what to wear " I say nd the three girls look at me like I m alien.

What I ask.

Shru you are being so conscious of your looks " Gunn say with a thought full look.

Shut up and help me " I say rolling my eyes and they giggle before choosing a pair of green top with black jeans and my fav sneakers.

I quickly send them out and got ready and applied minimal makeup.

Am I really becoming conscious of my look, I thought but shrugged it off like ofc I has to be after all there will be a lot of cameras and media.

Chale miss india " Jaan say nd we left in her car only.

As we enter the stadium it was fully crowded and my anxiety started to overcome my excitement. It's a t20 match .

Shru chill ok see there is your hero. Gunn say and look at shubman he was going towards the dressing room as it's time for toss .

Soon as he went Rohit sharma come out and he tossed the coin.

Head he say but much to luck australia won the toss and decided to bat first.

Well bat is our first option too but it's ok we gonna give our best. He say .

And soon I saw the players coming to the field.

He and ishan were talking upon something.

As the count down got finished I saw him looking at me and I blushed at it idk why.

Don't blush the camera is on you jaan say I look at the screen only to saw it's me.

It's weird I say Gunn nd jaan laugh.

It's your first time na thatswhy soon you will get used to it " Gunn say I again give my attention to the match.

It's five over and australia is playing of 45/1 . I look at Gunn who is praying as it time for shek. Bowling.

Yes baby " She wishper excitedly as it's a stump out.

He look towards Gunn and gave a full smile.

Making her grin showing her 32 teeths.

Now it was 16th over and australia is playing on 166 / 7 .

And steve Smith is playing at 54*.

It's md.siraj on the ball. As he ball Steve hit it and whole stadium got silent as shubman is running vertically for catching.

I closed my eyes and I don't know whether it's a out or not.

I opened my eyes and saw him getting up with ball in his hand. My man saved it.

Nd it's a out.

Finally australia batting is over and they made 190 / 9 a good score tbh.

Shubman is going to open I ask to jaan.