• FRIENDZONED •

SHUBMAN's POV

I drove back home nd went inside only to saw my parents nd her parents standing there with disappointment. Mumma have tears in her eyes and her mumma is also trying not to cry .

What the hell this is shubman dii ask yelling as she come down with jeeju .

Dii you here i ask getting shocked.

But before i could say something her papa held my coller .

How dare if you never loved my daughter then why you married her nd spoiled her life he ask with rage but i calmly removed his hand .

You spoiled her life shubman her mother say . I thought my daughter will be happy with you but you she say with a sadist chuckle.

Did you really care about her happiness i ask .

Stop it shubman papa say but i choose to ignore it .

No sir you tell me does her happiness ever matter to you i ask as he step back

Don't try to change the topic we r here to he say .

To to fought for your daughter happiness about which you guys never really cared i snap nd look down embarrassed .

Did you guys ever care about her happiness forget about me , did you guys thought why she hasn't informed you both about her divorce, my di share everything with mom . Did she ever share anything to you aunty i ask nd she look at brewilerd .

Keep her happy , that should be your responsibility first because she is your daughter for God sake , but guys never cared from her passion to her marriage you guys never asked her what she wants to do , arrey forget ask you guys didn't even ask her before saying yes for this marriage i say nd hear many gasp around.

For her happiness yk her happiness is talking with her mumma just like she talk with my mumma , her happiness is her father treat her like a princess that my dad do you guys didn't want her happiness all you guys want is what will happen if she will get divorced to shubman Gill . She is Shruti she is not Shubman Gill's wife only . Her identity is she herself so it Will be better if u guys don't ask me questions regarding her happiness .

Did you guys know her favourite book , actor forget these things her favourite food no right i say chuckling sarcastically nd they hung there head low .

I know i was being a jerk with her i trouble her alot but still even if i don't love her her happiness matters me the most he say and sign audible.

He look above and saw her standing on the staircase . But as soon as she saw him looking at her she runs away .

I m sorry i shouldn't have said all those things and neither i m doing it for making me less guilty but i m not gonna give divorce to her get that in your mind she is my happiness nd i will give my best to be her happiness i say nd saw my parents giving me a proud smile .

Yes it's true we don't want to live together at the initial days but now things are different we are different but i request you guys don't bother her or trouble her because of this even if she doesn't want to live with me don't say anything to her i say nd shallow a lump in my throat .

Please i say nd runs upstair .

What are you doing here i ask her as i saw her sitting in my room . But she just straight forward hug me .

Taken back i was definitely by her guster but i quickly wrap my arms around her as i hear her son followed by numerous .

Shh it's ok shh i say nd trying to move but she was clinging over me .

Shruu i ask cupping her face as she is hiccuping.

Come sit here i say making her sit nd give her water .

Don't go she say hugging my waist as i was about to go .

Please she say again nd i nodded sitting beside her nd she hug me her her teddy bear .

Thankyou she say after some minutes of silence.

I frown and look towards her who is now trying to get away from me but who wants . I tho just want to hold her like this my whole life .

For what i ask caressing her cheeks and she blushed making me smrik as how much i can affect her .

No one ever did so much for me she say with a dry mouth .

It's ok you are special to me nd it's my responsibility to be with you and stand with you i say nd finally loose my grip as she stepped back i instantly missed her warmth .

Friends she asked forwarding her hand for a handshake .

And i just give her an unbelievable look but as she pout sadly i chuckle before taking her hand for handshake .

Yahh thank you and sorry , coming mumma she say excitedly nd run as mumma call her .

Carefull i say as she got bumped into door but she give a cheeky smile before leaving .

Bro you just got friendzoned by your wife ??

My subconscious mocked and i chuckleed Dryly .

Friendzoned !!!!

Here you go the next update is here !!

How is it do vote nd comment and thanku to all those who vommented on previous update .

Thanku ❤️