• Drama •

Shubman

A tear roll down her eyes as she finishes the call she said me to come down .

After good fifteen minutes when i runs down as she is already there I look at abhigunn and parth who were glaring me and shru .

Now what I asked and all they do is glare me and shru too .

You guys are getting divorce " gunn ask and i froze how the fuck This divorce thing came from .

How can you do that " parth yell . Why only him parth it can be Shru's fault too " prats say .

Hold on guys what divorce? I ask . Oh what divorce you don't know what divorce is " Abhishek say .

Look its a confusion shru"  i tell her . But she just forwarded some papers to me .

Divorce papers!! What the fuck is this shru what drama is this and why the hell we just can't solve it between us why the hell you have to create a scene out of everything" i yell and regret the next second.

A drama wow a drama you were meeting your ex-girlfriend almost cheating on me and say I am doing drama really " she yell she face all red and the last night lover marks which she covered with her scarf is visible now .

I want to talk to shru alone " i say to abhigun and Prath prats while they nodded and left .

" Shru look at me tell me clearly what happened in Australia why you suddenly went from there and why we were living like  strangers from past six months " i asked cupping her face .

" Shubman can I ask you something " she ask looking straight into my eyes those fiery eyes which is looking so vulnerable .

" I nodded while she look at me with pain and love that I can die for .

" Did you ever love me ? " She ask and I just stare at her .

..........

" Shubman " yell Abhishek as he saw shubman almost got hot by the ball .

Shubman where the hell your attention you need to focus " coach dravid tell me sternly.

" Go get a rest for an hour " he continued looking at the guy who is looking lost so different from his usual self .

" Ye le " ishan gave him a water bottle which he dogged and then look at his phone maybe waiting for someone's text .

It's been a month shubman try to move on " ishan say while shubman just stare at the bottle of water like it's the most precious thing in world .

" Have you ever thought what will you do if you have to loose cricket forever or you can never see cricket ever " shubman ask making ishan statled ofcourse he can't think that .

" You can't imagine right just like that it's so hard for me to imagine my life without her and moving on  is only one thing i my life end of everything " shubman say and runs for net practice. .

........

Ouch " scream Sakshi as she got hot by a chair , she looks at her sister who is looking no less than a zombie in full dark room with just tv lights and chips , kurkure and coke rapers and empty bottle were scattered in the whole room .

" Dii tu thik hai " sakshi ask but gasped when she saw something near shruti " a pregnancy test kit " she asked shocked and got more shocked when she saw the two lines. .

" Fuck you are pregnant, and shubman doesn't even know it " sakshi exclaimed loudly enough to make shruti come out of her thoughts.

...............

Tada tada tada I finally posted something and i promise I'll try to post 7 more chapters then bye byee shruman .

Well tb tk vote Karo , comment Karo and IPL aa rahe hai toh ready raho .

Cuz now I gonna post alot of new stories and will be active so except Shub-sara ( even though i love them but the Little fangirl is kinda sad ) and please no SHUBMAN AND ISHAN LOCE STORY I WANT NEAR ME .

LOOK I AM WITH LGBTQ i support them even my cousin is gay and his boyfriend too but something like this I cant tolerate i might be boring grandmother but I am happy that way. 

So vote Karo comment Karo and for my next story of anyone want to be a part of that story DM me tada take care and love yourself